[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

"
5Six wrote:
"
Cirdecus wrote:
How does this bow compare to a flat damage bow. is this a suitable substitute?

Bow is insanely good, if i recall its the only one on std that has the 3 mods (besides mine). The base offsets the fact that you dont have crit. So yeah i would definitely use it.

Thank you! wonder if swapping added lightning for crit is better while using rarity and quantity gems. I don't have a problem pack clearing high tiers with the gems currently, but just wondering.

I moved some passives around and made bubonic trail boots work. Also, i gave up the unique ring for a couple corals. I'm around 7100 life which is really helping my survival. I miss the leech a bit but not terribly, had to grab some leech mana nodes is all
Last edited by Cirdecus on Oct 7, 2018, 11:02:53 PM
why u hide ur profile?
can i see ur trash gear pls pro guider D
Hi OP, absolutely love this build so far, works perfectly after following the guide in detail. I'm a bit of a noob but what do you think about atziri's acuity replacing thief's torment? would it work? I was thinking about it but it's a bit too expensive for me to test it right now. Let me know what you think! Thanks for the build

edit: feel free to check out my character in my profile everyone! still working on getting tornado shot 2 proj enchant on helm :')
Last edited by saltytea on Oct 9, 2018, 1:50:24 AM
Is it possible to play la instead of ts without changing the build?
Awesome guide dude - much appreciated!

I have yet to buy the perfect shaper bow. My current choices rely on the following:

The Windripper (as suggested in your guide)

Question is, whether any of the three following bows, would be better to use than this Windripper.

Ty in advance
Is Rat's nest a viable option than Devoto's? I'm wondering because it has crit chance and MF.
If I grab myself a plus two secondary projectiles enchant on a random helmet, can I check it on the list? or does it absolutely have to be one of the helmets listed on the guide?
could you please gearcheck my char (name: bewrekk)

what i need to improve on next?

i still struggle with hits i get, as i almost get 1shotted by bosses

with clearspeed no prob at all, its insanely fast

my single dmg lacks a bit, please help :)
I have one question to someone who is playing this build in Delve: which depths level have you reached?
PoB says this build is only 260k dps???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info