[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

You have to factor in the madness that is Headhunter. can go from 260 to what feels like 260 million.
"
Russico wrote:
PoB says this build is only 260k dps???

for 1 arrow. U have like 30-40
Can it face tank uber Izaro without Shaper bow and Quiver?
Does anyone have Ideas for Fossil-crafting endgame items for this build?

For example, would it be a good idea to try to craft an awesome shaper bow with Serrated+Metallic fossil?

What about other item slots (shoes, amulet, quiver, stygian belt)?
Hey there,
Thanks for the build, i switched my old character(who was using your old TS build xD) to this build but i feel like the old one was a bit better?

Could you please check my profile and tell me what am i doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!!
So my league starter was a different ts mf build...ran it to 94 on shaped burials. Got bored and moved on as it was pretty dicey doing any content past monster level 80, especially while delving. Delve 250 was 50/50 if I'd die or not. And this is without mf gear...so 2s tombfists, 2s bubonics, stygian...still died constantly as I had only 4300 life

Anyways I revisited the character yesterday, and swapped to this builds skill tree. WOW. What a difference.

With this build with the SAME EXACT gear I have roughly 40% more tooltip dps (BEFORE the attack speed on crit from jewels is taken into effect!) and 1100 more life. I just had to add some abyss jewels from the new tree opening up so many more jewel nodes. The only downside is like 10% less movespeed but that is a trade I'd gladly make.

I'm shredding t13/t14 content just as fast as I was shredding burials before the swap. T15s are manageable, and 83 delves are pretty easy as long as there are no chaos damage sources. I haven't pushed to guardians yet as I dont have a ts enchantment or an actual barrage setup, and am still just running a quant ammy and windripper but I'm fairly confident I could take em down when I fill those holes.

Thanks for the build. Cheers!

Spoiler
the only new items are the jewels with attack speed when you crit recently. everything else is identical

Mf gear I mentioned. As of now I can speed clear through t12 (bosses included) with this stuff like butter
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Oct 18, 2018, 2:37:33 PM
Does any1 tried this setup with Scion?
Im thinking about to swap out my aurabot scion for this build, with Deadeye/Elementalist ascendancies.
Just did it in PoB, looks viable, just dont have extra +2 nodes for tree (98 lvl).
It's much less dps than with pure ranger, but still curious.
Spoiler
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Oct 18, 2018, 6:04:53 PM
"
I haven't pushed to guardians yet as I dont have a ts enchantment or an actual barrage setup, and am still just running a quant ammy and windripper but I'm fairly confident I could take em down when I fill those holes

I've killed guardians and shaper w/ mf and w/o enchantment, also ez t16 underground sea. But I couldn't kill uber elder cuz ~3700hp
Last edited by Kinsl on Oct 19, 2018, 1:31:53 PM
"
Kinsl wrote:
"
I haven't pushed to guardians yet as I dont have a ts enchantment or an actual barrage setup, and am still just running a quant ammy and windripper but I'm fairly confident I could take em down when I fill those holes

I've killed guardians and shaper w/ mf and w/o enchantment, also ez t16 underground sea. But I couldn't kill uber elder cuz ~3700hp

oh mean i can kill them but im talking reliably without dying and i always vaal and beyond guardians so they become rather hard sometimes
How this build leech hp? Where's the leech comes from?
Assassin's Mark gives only leech on kill, which is stupid.
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info