[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

"
Vaduzo wrote:
This build can be used in Standard league?

I have lvl 95 and cannot lvlup anymore :( I'm dying often now :(

HELP! ... PLEASE!

Good play. I use this build level 95 and play easy.
Can you Update your guide to 3.5 Betrayal??
What is your strategy to lvl 100? I was chaining elder ugs on zerphi but now at 99 respected to ele hit deadeye.

What tires of maps you run, what mods you reroll not to die etc. Do you delve on way to lvl 100 and at what depth? Kill or skip bosses etc?

I ran a couple hundred maps on the ele hit and its squishy. Die on t15/16 bosses now and then or in delves below 250 from some map mods

Thanks
Hello,

First of all i would like to say thanks for the guide, i really like it.

I have one question to ask if you could help me with that. I followed your build from the POB, and on it, you use the "add lightning" gem in your Tornado Shot 6L, but on the forum guide, you're using "add cold damage".

My bow now is very similar to yours, but my problem now is that after following your POB, all my jewels in my tree have added lightning dmg on it, so should i follow the POB and use "added lightning damage" still in the Tornado Shot 6L setup or go with the "added Cold damage"?

Thanks for helping.

ingame name: Boubado
Would added lightning damage be better then added cold damage? awomse if i get a reply!
How would you MF with this build in 3.5? I see the ring for life/mana leech, but would prefer to have MF rings. Wondering if you would need to go for leech in the build tree, but that's far away from where you are.
"
Osugoliath wrote:
Would added lightning damage be better then added cold damage? awomse if i get a reply!

sry for my bad eng first of all
As i think the idea of using added cold damage is for using it only on windripper, because you get lightning dmg via abyss gems. You switch to added lightning dmg when you have proc of adding # cold damage per # dexterity an your shaper bow and then you swith to lightning gem to maximise damage i think
The clearspeed is amazing!

That being said, I'm dying wayyy too frequently to oneshots by bosses and syndicate members. I'm sitting at just about 5k HP. Not sure what else I can do differently. My boss DPS is also a bit lacking - any ideas?
Question for the creator or anyone that knows the answer:

Ricochet (ascendancy point) gives chain +1 and the quiver (rigwald's quill) gives fork.
reading the wiki it says that ONLY ONE of the 2 effects can apply, so is it worth to take ricochet still over Endless Munitions?

am i getting this wrong?
please help me if you know the answer, TY :)

(also, is it not worth to run Taste of hate or Atziri's promise?)
Last edited by Hi_im_Gno on Jan 6, 2019, 12:06:08 PM
"
Hi_im_Gno wrote:
Question for the creator or anyone that knows the answer:

Ricochet (ascendancy point) gives chain +1 and the quiver (rigwald's quill) gives fork.
reading the wiki it says that ONLY ONE of the 2 effects can apply, so is it worth to take ricochet still over Endless Munitions?

am i getting this wrong?
please help me if you know the answer, TY :)

(also, is it not worth to run Taste of hate or Atziri's promise?)

So the way that it works is if your projectiles are affected by any of these effects they will happen in this order: Pierce, Fork, Chain, Return. So in your case fork will occur on the first (secondary projectile from Tornado Shot) hit then chain will occur on the second hit.

Atziri's is probably okay if you have enough evasion but I'd probably rather use something like Wise Oak if you can balance resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info