[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

this build new game viable ??
"
AlanCCY wrote:
this build new game viable ??

not exactly sure what u mean, for new players? if so no its not for new players.
for leveling? if so still a no.
hey mate.. am playing at SSF atm can you gear check me please. ? i think the problem is the very low dmg bow..i cant do temples at all (mobs have more regen than my dmg xD) i stuck with it i cant find anything can give me any tips ?and what to craft and how (weopon)what mobs should i roll first what to aug etc. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kokkinolaimis/characters if you spare a bit of your time i will appreciated <3

PS.very good guide ( a yellow weopon in weopon selection tab as example will help ppl for ssf or ulti they buy your choice bows.
sorry for bad english

Also forgot it i got Romira's Banquet should i drop assasins for other curse ?as long i have perma power charge /crit all the time with romira's ?
Last edited by kokkinolaimis on Jun 25, 2018, 7:08:04 AM
"
kokkinolaimis wrote:
hey mate.. am playing at SSF atm can you gear check me please. ? i think the problem is the very low dmg bow..i cant do temples at all (mobs have more regen than my dmg xD) i stuck with it i cant find anything can give me any tips ?and what to craft and how (weopon)what mobs should i roll first what to aug etc. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kokkinolaimis/characters if you spare a bit of your time i will appreciated <3

PS.very good guide ( a yellow weopon in weopon selection tab as example will help ppl for ssf or ulti they buy your choice bows.
sorry for bad english

Also forgot it i got Romira's Banquet should i drop assasins for other curse ?as long i have perma power charge /crit all the time with romira's ?

Build is 1000000% not made for SSF and shouldn't even be attempted. The guide is very clear on what minimum gear is needed, if u dont have those, please do not attempt the build. Items needed are too rare to find in SSF reliably.

I didn't include a rare bow because it's not an option and shouldnt be used.

As build said, thiefs torment is 100% required, no other rings can be used.

I suggest u give up on the idea and play something else in SSF.
Last edited by 5Six on Jun 25, 2018, 8:56:57 AM
Hello,

I've always seen on guides Deadeye bow builds with Endless Munitions instead of Ricochet, since I'm a bit new when it comes to theorycraft I was wondering, do you use Ricochet because you have a +2 arrow quiver ? Are people running with a Rigwald or even a simple +1 arrow quiver should take Endless Munitions ? Or maybe I just don't understand the mechanic about 'chaining'

Also, I am trying to go for level 100, should I drop Haste for Grace and then switch when 100 ? Dropping two little life nodes for Acrobatics can help ? Thanks !

"
"
kokkinolaimis wrote:

sorry for bad english

Build is 1000000% not made for SSF and shouldn't even be attempted. The guide is very clear on what minimum gear is needed, if u dont have those, please do not attempt the build. Items needed are too rare to find in SSF reliably.

I didn't include a rare bow because it's not an option and shouldnt be used.

As build said, thiefs torment is 100% required, no other rings can be used.

I suggest u give up on the idea and play something else in SSF.

But thats the magic mate. to able to do what cannot be done.anyway am not a end game geek and am having fun with that build i only ask if something i can do to get a bit more dmg .i know what this build made for, am here since the begine .anyway thank for the answer.
"
Despo4fun wrote:
Hello,

I've always seen on guides Deadeye bow builds with Endless Munitions instead of Ricochet, since I'm a bit new when it comes to theorycraft I was wondering, do you use Ricochet because you have a +2 arrow quiver ? Are people running with a Rigwald or even a simple +1 arrow quiver should take Endless Munitions ? Or maybe I just don't understand the mechanic about 'chaining'

Also, I am trying to go for level 100, should I drop Haste for Grace and then switch when 100 ? Dropping two little life nodes for Acrobatics can help ? Thanks !

1 arrow more from 7 arrows or 9 arrows if u have +2 seems quite bad. if each arrow is a straight multiplier (it isn't, a bit less) 1/7 arrows would be 14% more damage, ricochet has 10%. so by taking endless munition you gain 4% more dmg (very rough estimate) and lose chain, i dont see how anyone can justify that when chain increases clear speed by a fuck ton. Difference in dmg is even smaller with 9 arrows.

oh and some accuracy, still would take chain easily over all that though.

you also replace added lightning damage for pierce gem, so you actually lose damage and lose chain.
Last edited by 5Six on Jun 25, 2018, 2:02:55 PM
Mate do you have a POB link for this build?
"
KURBZ wrote:

Just added, a lot of stuff to change around between different configs though.
"
"
KURBZ wrote:

Just added, a lot of stuff to change around between different configs though.

Thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info