[Incursion] Alva won't open temple from hideout

Also having this bug. 2/23/18
Using battle scarred H/O atm, going to switch to another h/o and see if it persists. IDK what cause is. Just throwing shit at the wall.
This bug seems to be related to the league starter char, ie the first char that invited Alva to the hideout.

I have 4 chars this league, couldnt get her back via recreating the ho or switching to the char I previously played, but once I got back to my league starter that I definitely didn't play since more than a week, I got the dialogue option.
i've 4 chars all 90+ and only 1 can interact with alva , the other 3 only got introduction/cancel/dismiss options, im not currently playing 2 of those chars though
+1

Having same issue here
Always looking for quality of life fixes/changes
+1 still having the same issue for several days now.

a lot of bug report on this one, and it is still not in the official "bug to correct list" on top of the bug forum....
somehow its working as it should again
Having the same issue.. unable to open temple from hideout......

FIX / Workaround

tried dismissing her to re-invite her back and see if we could get a work around.... Ran into a new bug. Can't invite her back. No option to re-invite to hideout. However if you switch to another character you will get the re-invite option back.

Fixed not being able to re-invite her into hideout by switching to a different character and was given the option to invite. This also solved the bug with not being able to open the temple from hideout.
Last edited by Menacetech on Jun 25, 2018, 3:29:42 AM
Having the same issues
+1

Having same issue here
I had this too.

Steps to fix :

1. dissmiss Alva
2. log out and login to different server than your current
3. go to same master, who created your hideout, and create/claim new hideout (your layout will be same, don't worry)
4. find Alva in map while you are building new temple. Invite her to hideout.

She will open temples in hideout again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info