[Incursion] Alva won't open temple from hideout

I think I've narrowed down the problem to the instance of your HO getting bugged. When I log out for long enough for the instance to reset (portals for a map disappearing is a good indicator), then she has the temple menu back again.
Same thing keeps happening. Sometimes I can open the Temple from the hideout, most of the times Alva only has the 3 options everybody listed.

Why is it not even on the list of known issues?? 3 pages of different people reporting this bug.
Still an issue.
I think I figured it out.

After each incursion, Alva wants to talk to you about the result. After you do the last (11th) incursion, Alva wants to talk to you one more time, showing the '!' again. THIS is where it happens. If you talk to her at this stage in the map then she will give you the option to enter the Temple only in maps (any maps, not necessarily the same one) and will ignore you in the hideout.

To avoid this issue, do not talk to Alva in the map after the 11th incursion.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
I think I figured it out.

After each incursion, Alva wants to talk to you about the result. After you do the last (11th) incursion, Alva wants to talk to you one more time, showing the '!' again. THIS is where it happens. If you talk to her at this stage in the map then she will give you the option to enter the Temple only in maps (any maps, not necessarily the same one) and will ignore you in the hideout.

To avoid this issue, do not talk to Alva in the map after the 11th incursion.

nope. It still bug out here.
same problem here. At least 3 posts on the forum are documenting this problem : GGG please fix this ASAP. :-)
I can confirm that when you disconnect for at least 30 mins, when you go back in your HO, alva proposes to enter the temple, with a "!". So it seems that a long disconnection resets something and solve temporarly the problem.
Having the same problem here
Having this issue with alva in my hideout
Experiencing the same issue.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info