[Incursion] Alva won't open temple from hideout

So basically I can invite her, but all her options are as follows: Introduction / Dismiss / Goodbye. That's it. Tried dismissing her and inviting again - same. Cleared few temples from within maps - still can't do it from hideout.

Last bumped on Aug 17, 2018, 3:03:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same here

tried reinviting, recreating hideout and whatnot, sadpanda :(
GGG, please fix it, I don't want to bother your support with this ;)

Also I'm wondering if it's global bug or it's more related to certain accounts getting bugged that then bugs out Alva.
Last edited by walentaz on Jun 3, 2018, 6:56:06 PM
I can confirm this bug.

I was able to open the Temple from within the Hideout earlier today but for the last 2 temples I wasn't able to do that anymore. The only 3 dialogue-options Alva has is 'Introduction', 'Dismiss' and 'Goodbye'. Dismissing and reinviting her aswell as clearing the temple from elsewhere and waiting for the next one both resulted in the same bug.

Edit: The next day I was able to open from hideout again, I didn't do anything specific as far as I know to make her 'unbugged'.
Last edited by Alshadur on Jun 4, 2018, 3:03:31 PM
Same issue; sometimes she'll have the "Show temple" options, sometimes she'll have only the options you'd see in another person's hideout. I play in a party with one other person.
May all your rings be unique
Same!
I think I did exactly one temple from my hideout while still leveling.
Since maps she won't offer it. I've tried kicking her out, reinviting, clearing the temple in between, etc. Nothing works.
I tried clearing all my map portals out of the way, relogging/restarting poe in case of hotfix, etc. nothing works still.

Really annoying to have to 'double portal' out to empty bags (temple portal - map portal - and back).
Having a smiliar/the same? issue. After starting mapping and doing my first temple from my hideout (have done previous from hideout pre-mapping with no issues)and completeing several incursions; whilst the incursions in map reflect my current temple the Alva in my hideout is still showing 0 incursions remaining and the previous layout of my temple and will not respond to any dialog other than to say "i've done it, I've found the temple"

*UPDATE*
Upon completing my next batch of incursions my Hideout alva updated to the new temple layout and opened up the portals.
Last edited by epijah on Jun 4, 2018, 5:50:37 AM
Personally I could not open from H/O not even once. Did 3 temples since I invited her and she still won't open from H/O. Same three options as I said in initial post. #BuggedForLife
delete (lag caused double post)
Last edited by walentaz on Jun 4, 2018, 10:18:09 AM
Seems fixed?
I was just able to open temple in hideout.

I read elsewhere that it might have something to do with blocking portal spawns - try moving Alva to an open area of your hideout with nothing around, not near walls. (I've seen this happen with master dailies, you get a message saying the portal spawn is blocked.)
I don't know if that was what did it for me or not but it's worth trying.

Edit 6/7:
Broken again, after many successful hideout temples. I changed nothing.
Tried moving her around, nothing gets her working again. Going from map portals into temple portals again :(

6/9
Fixed again, I changed nothing. Ran a few temples from hideout so far today.
????????????????????????????????????
Last edited by LachdananU235 on Jun 9, 2018, 3:44:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info