+1

Having same issue here also.
"
nebel wrote:
I had this too.

Steps to fix :

1. dissmiss Alva
2. log out and login to different server than your current
3. go to same master, who created your hideout, and create/claim new hideout (your layout will be same, don't worry)
4. find Alva in map while you are building new temple. Invite her to hideout.

She will open temples in hideout again.
Did you try this skipping steps 1, 2, and 4? Because 3 is all I need to do.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Same issue. Temple won't open from Hideout. Alva options are intro, dismiss, goodbye
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
nebel wrote:
I had this too.

Steps to fix :

1. dissmiss Alva
2. log out and login to different server than your current
3. go to same master, who created your hideout, and create/claim new hideout (your layout will be same, don't worry)
4. find Alva in map while you are building new temple. Invite her to hideout.

She will open temples in hideout again.
Did you try this skipping steps 1, 2, and 4? Because 3 is all I need to do.

same bug for me -> and as well same way to solve it -> option 3 was enough for me
Still bugged. Never happened with my first character, now it's happened with my second. Going to try the steps others have suggested, but what a PITA.

EDIT: Reclaiming the hideout via the master (Vagan) worked, but I had to move all my masters and stash back to where I had them. Not a huge deal, but pretty unfun.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Last edited by SnakeWon on Jun 30, 2018, 6:33:46 AM
I have this bug as well.

The character who claimed the hideout can use Alva, the others can't. (If I dismiss her and use another character to claim a new hideout, that character can now use Alva but the others can't.)
This was not always the case, but I have no idea what triggered this behaviour.
It is extremely annoying though, because I don't want to recreate my hideout every time I switch characters.
It seems to malfunction if you talk to alva inside a map and then trying to launch the temple from your hideout.

> Don't use alva from your hideout. Start the temple from inside a map instead and wait until this is patched.

That this isn't even in the: Known Issues / FAQ is beyond my comprehension.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 30, 2018, 8:03:30 PM
Definitely having the same bug here. Generally I've had no issues with this, but it might because I switched between characters (and thus also temples) during the play session. I started playing with one character (so they made the hideout instance, I guess), but later switched to another and completed their temple, which may have broken Alva.

Alva being a butthead.

Alva offering the temple run in Blood Aqueduct.

Alva still being a butthead in the hideout.

Reclaiming the hideout fixed her, but also reset all the Masters' positions, so it's a pretty annoying workaround.
Last edited by dummyacct7 on Jul 1, 2018, 2:36:34 AM
I got this issue yesterday (only got it once before that). Pretty annoying. A solution is to access to the temple outside (from any area), after finishing the temple the bug disappears.
"
walentaz wrote:
So basically I can invite her, but all her options are as follows: Introduction / Dismiss / Goodbye. That's it. Tried dismissing her and inviting again - same. Cleared few temples from within maps - still can't do it from hideout.

I got the same bug 2 days ago and dismissed Alva from HO but now can't invite her back again.
Which is not normal, she can be found only in maps and there is no other dialog option except what you said. There is only an option to open the temple from in side a map and nothing else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info