[Incursion] Alva won't open temple from hideout

Okay, today I can open from H/O - not sure what caused the fix, but in H/O she always shows "0 incursions remaining" regardless of how many are still left - both by viewing with Alva and with button click.
I think the HO Alva can only show updated temples as in full completed ones, the 0 incursions left is probably the last temple that you ran.
She does not seem to update to show the current temple that you are running, at least not for me.

Will check again later today if this bug still exists for my character.

More information how the bug on my character happened:
She was fine in my HO until i carried a friend through merciless lab yesterday, he did not complete story yet when i helped him.
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Jun 5, 2018, 2:37:17 AM
I can open temples from hideout on the first character I made in the league but not on the second. Is this maybe related to this bug somehow?
Alva is simply another map device in developer view, so before you talk with her, make sure you have vanished all portals from your map device. I suppose this bug is connected with disallowing multiple instances of Templar Laboratory with last Flashback preparation patch.
Same.
Fix it, pls :|
Making a new hideout with a different master worked for me to trigger the rest of her options, then I went back to my original hideout due to aesthetic preference and she kept on working.
I had the same problem.
Tried relogging and restarting PoE, cleared Portals, dismissed and reinvited Alva, moved her in open space (i had her clipped inside the Map Device) (IIRC in that order).
Did not try to clear Map portals again after I moved Alva in an open Space. (Not sure if relevant).

What fixed it for me (for the time being) is just a plain old restart of the Computer.
After that the open Map Portals, I had left open, were gone (do they time out, did some other things in between, before I opened PoE again after the restart) and Alva was ready to open the Tempel.
(Strangely Catarina was moved after the restart)
Same problem, alva don't have option to open the temple unless I recreate the hideout with another master. Opening temples from another zones is frustrating :/
Same problem here. The only thing that seems to fix it for me is creating a new hideout, which is quite frustrating.
Same here. It worked for me before, but today Alva have only "introduction, dismiss and goodbye" dialogue options. Reinviting her to hideout had no effect, I don't have any opened portal in hideout. In map she works correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info