[Incursion] Alva won't open temple from hideout

"
Suring wrote:
"
walentaz wrote:
So basically I can invite her, but all her options are as follows: Introduction / Dismiss / Goodbye. That's it. Tried dismissing her and inviting again - same. Cleared few temples from within maps - still can't do it from hideout.

I got the same bug 2 days ago and dismissed Alva from HO but now can't invite her back again.
Which is not normal, she can be found only in maps and there is no other dialog option except what you said. There is only an option to open the temple from in side a map and nothing else.

And one more note is that Alva can't be found anywhere in the game in any other zone from act 1-10. She can be only found in maps for me.

This is already so late in to the league and is still bugged. Crazy man.
"
Suring wrote:
"
Suring wrote:
"
walentaz wrote:
So basically I can invite her, but all her options are as follows: Introduction / Dismiss / Goodbye. That's it. Tried dismissing her and inviting again - same. Cleared few temples from within maps - still can't do it from hideout.

I got the same bug 2 days ago and dismissed Alva from HO but now can't invite her back again.
Which is not normal, she can be found only in maps and there is no other dialog option except what you said. There is only an option to open the temple from in side a map and nothing else.

And one more note is that Alva can't be found anywhere in the game in any other zone from act 1-10. She can be only found in maps for me.

This is already so late in to the league and is still bugged. Crazy man.

Are you sure she can't be found anywhere? I'd noticed that she didn't show up in really low level areas, but I was getting this bug on a level 88 character and was able to find her in Blood Aqueducts (which is also an easy area to look through). Might have to be a zone above lvl 60 or something, I don't know.

That or it actually was bugged for you, who knows?
Chiming in to confirm that I'm having this issue as well in the incursion flashback league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info