How Poe elites ruined Bestiary AND Incursion - Bestiary you will be missed.

"
Lewnatic wrote:
tl;dr:Players don´t see the whole picture in game-dev for that reason GGG made the wrong decision to listen to the reddit powergamers instead of looking at the play statistics.

Like do you honestly believe that shit you just typed? Do you just imagine something stupid like that and then assume it is the truth?

It's like we are not even the same species. How the fuck can you think something so stupid? GGG ignored the stats.... holy fucking hell.
No interesting endgame? Wut? You realize how stupid that sounds?

People were complaining about gated content, and they give content that grows with you and adapts itself to how you play. People wanted a "endless dungeon" and the let us build one. People wanted higher level areas than maps could give them and they got it... if that's not "end game", then you're really fooling yourself.
I just can't... I don't know... what?

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:

Little sister he thinks Beast was GOOD HAHAHAHAHA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OP could not be more wrong.
---------------------------

This league is by far one of the Best for SSF.

I like RNG it gives the game the Random Element it needs, i want to be surprise, i hate being told what to do to get what i am supposed to have to fix an issue.

The temple gives you so much is great.
Last edited by poliboy on Jun 3, 2018, 4:25:49 PM
Bestiary was a great addition to the game, as it introduced new features and the long overdue help for SSF.

Crafting in this game is an absolute disgrace to what we once had at D2 and D3. It´s not only useless but also a huge RNG, where you can trade 1000 items and all will be useless. There, Bestiary offered a great deal, as it finally introduced a reliable and targetable crafting mechanic.

The previous league was also very well balanced, as all builds had access to the content. One shot 30 second clear builds, only had to play a bit slower, but their builds were still available to them.

Incursion completely locks out the majority of builds and players from accessing the content and this is a huge flaw in game design. GGG accounced that they would run beta test from now on, but I honestly don´t see where that terrible design was properly tested.

Everyone with a zombie build testing this 10 second timer, would have easily found out that the minions don´t even get to the first mob group within said time. Besides that, do you not gain any bonus time for kills, this is the total opposite to Zana where killing a few packs gives you several seconds, so that you often end up with two or three minutes.

At Incursion you can´t even increase the 10 seconds, unless you run a one shot map clear build.

Breach was already inaccessible for most players and I would have never thought that GGG can do worse, but they actually did. This will hurt the playerbase further, you can not run a game with a few hundred happy customers, you need the casuals, you need the moms and dads and you need to realize that an ARPG is about having a choice how you want to play. This is not Counter Strike where everyone runs the same character, but with different weapons.

We are playing a game that offers different skills and classes, so why introduce a league where the majority of that is no longer viable?

The OP is right in most aspects of his post. Shame, that the typical forum bullies have once again derailed a very informative thread, that shows the problems with the current design of POE.

I really hope that the Chinese investor will soon start pulling the strings, as POE was once a great game and seeing how it´s ruined by silly mistakes is nothing but sad.
"
Everyone with a zombie build testing this 10 second timer, would have easily found out that the minions don´t even get to the first mob group within said time. Besides that, do you not gain any bonus time for kills, this is the total opposite to Zana where killing a few packs gives you several seconds, so that you often end up with two or three minutes.

Uh... no? I've been running Zombies all league, and haven't had a single problem doing incursions just fine. I don't think I've missed a single opportunity to kill an Architect since I got fresh off the boat, and my first Omnitect was downed at level 19... from my first Temple. Only ones I've skipped have been because at this point, I don't care about fighting him.

Hell, I've had an incredibly easy time of things. Few small issues linking rooms, but that's because I can wipe 80% of the Incursion with maybe 5-10 seconds to spare, and not see a single damn stone.

Iunno, maybe I'm just an anomaly.
"
Foxfirega wrote:
"

Uh... no? I've been running Zombies all league, and haven't had a single problem doing incursions just fine. I don't think I've missed a single opportunity to kill an Architect since I got fresh off the boat, and my first Omnitect was downed at level 19... from my first Temple. Only ones I've skipped have been because at this point, I don't care about fighting him.

Hell, I've had an incredibly easy time of things. Few small issues linking rooms, but that's because I can wipe 80% of the Incursion with maybe 5-10 seconds to spare, and not see a single damn stone.

Iunno, maybe I'm just an anomaly.

You're not an anomaly. I'm playing necro and have had very few non-RNG issues so far.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
Bestiary I miss...

The incursion timer so retardedly low, i will not miss...

When they finally trash it.
"
peachii wrote:

Sometime i really wonder why people respond like this to a thread without giving anything to the discussion besides bashing the OP and not a single argument.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info