How Poe elites ruined Bestiary AND Incursion - Bestiary you will be missed.

"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Lewnatic wrote:
Incursion is now the second temp league in a row that is not added to the game.

Um, what?

"
Qarl wrote:
Due to the league [Incursion] being such a success, we have worked out a plan to add it to the core game.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2197247

P.S. Also, I am not a POE elite and I have never posted on Reddit but I disliked Beastiary COMPLETELY. I thought it was the worst league I've played in, period. Interesting concept very poorly implemented.

Huh are you telling me that Incursion is added to delve?
Incursion is being added to the core game.

Actually, I don't know why I'm bothering replying. Just go read the post.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Aug 17, 2018, 1:44:19 PM
"
Phaeded wrote:

... in december which is not for delve. Which is what i just said.

"

Exactly my thought.
Last edited by Lewnatic on Aug 17, 2018, 1:59:21 PM
"
Lewnatic wrote:
"
Phaeded wrote:

... in december which is not for delve. Which is what i just said.

"

Exactly my thought.

Delve is not the core game. You said that Incursion was not being added to the game, which is completely false. You can be obtuse about it if you want but that's the truth. I don't see what Incurion not being part of Delve specifically has to do with anything.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
"
Delve is not the core game.

- Was Abyss added to Bestiary? Yes.
- Was Abyss added to the core game while Bestiary was running? Yes

- Was Breach added to Abyss? Yes.
- Was breach added to the core game while Abyss was running? Yes.

So is Incursion added to the Core game/standard next league? Nooooooo .... because its not polished enough, even though it was stated to be the most polished league ever when started.

Is Beastiary added to the Core game/standard next league? Nooooooo .... even though it was played by more ppl then incursion. Its also not added to the game in a couple of leagues and is not getting a chance to be polished.

Just imagine GGG would have decided to remove Ascendancy classes or prophecies from the game. Simply because back then people hated prophecies and the labyrinth. And yes a lot of people hated the labyrinth back when it was released. But guess what? The lab got improvements. And its pretty good and rewarding right now.
Last edited by Lewnatic on Aug 17, 2018, 2:18:39 PM
"
Lewnatic wrote:
"

Was Abyss added to Bestiary? Yes. Was Breach added to the core game while Abyss was running? Yes

Was Breach added to Abyss? Yes. Was breach added to the core game while Abyss was running? Yes.

So is it added to the Core game/standard next league? Nooooooo ....

I think you get my point now.
\
You're point is pretty basic, so yes, I get it, you're just wrong. Be more specific (and accurate) and say that "Incursion was the first league to be added to the game that wasn't added immediately after the league ended".
Last edited by Phaeded on Aug 17, 2018, 2:17:43 PM
"
Lewnatic wrote:
"

- Was Abyss added to the core game while Bestiary was running? Yes

- Was breach added to the core game while Abyss was running? Yes.

So is Incursion added to the Core game/standard next league? Nooooooo .... because its not polished enough, even though it was stated to be the most polished league ever when started.

Is Beastiary added to the Core game/standard next league? Nooooooo .... even though it was played by more ppl then incursion. Its also not added to the game in a couple of leagues and is not getting a chance to be polished.

Just imagine GGG would have decided to remove Ascendancy classes or prophecies from the game. Simply because back then people hated prophecies and the labyrinth. And yes a lot of people hated the labyrinth back when it was released. But guess what? The lab got improvements. And its pretty good and rewarding right now.

Since you edited your post after I replied I'll just add that we'll have to agree to disagree. You're using a lot of loaded language to try and give your point more force and I don't feel like going further down this semantic rabbit hole. Incursion is being added to the game, just not when you feel like it should be. I disagree with your entire premise and I think Beastiary not being added was a smart move and that adding Incursion after tweaking it is also a smart move. I'd rather have them tweak it first and then add it than to have it added and changed later.
Beastiary Sucked. I guess if you like crafting than you might like the beast.

Like really I could spend days scrolling through crap trying to figure out how to use it effectively. I created one or two items. Before I decided I hated that crap. Sure maybe I didn't give it enough time. But there were many, many things I disliked about it. And I got the feeling that no amount of time I spent on it was going to change that.

The league only lasted a few days to me. It wasn't even a good concept in my opinion. It only added a ton more RNG to a game that I feel already has to much RNG already.

I could go on. But your crazy if you think it is only elitist who didn't like beast league. I see way more people dislike it than like it. This is on this forum, reddit, twitch, or anywhere I look. I think your full of yourself. Just because you like it doesn't mean your opinion is in line with the majority of people.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Aug 17, 2018, 2:44:01 PM
"
Lewnatic wrote:

>You need to eat shit to know that it tastes not good.

LOL ! a shit analogy ! It has been a while.
Didn't miss it at all.

Since we've reached that point, can a mod lock the thread ? :>

Saying that they removed warband is ... either showing a loooot of bad faith, or have no recent experience of mapping, which would be ironic since ... you know, you were complaining about the lack of "end goals" haha.
There are of course warbands even before that.

"
Lewnatic wrote:

[...]

No, and no.
Both were added to the core game.
Now GGG wants to take a bit more time to adapt it better, which sounds like an amazing decision considering how sometimes some pieces of content feel rushed.
You're the only one who cares about Incursion being still there or not in a month, especially since Delve seem to be something that could keep players pretty busy.

"
Lewnatic wrote:
even though it was stated to be the most polished league ever when started.

source ?

And you're really mixing and confusing everything :
the labyrinth was an expansion, not a league mechanic.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 17, 2018, 3:05:37 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
You're the only one who cares about Incursion being still there or not in a month, especially since Delve seem to be something that could keep players pretty busy.

I wouldn't word it that way. I would prefer incursion sooner. But I am not going to complain as it is in the plans. I feel other's might care more than you think. As 4 months later seems a bit long to me. But we are getting it sooner or later, So I will just keep my mouth shut for the most part. And try not to complain to much about it.

I just think GGG are taking an reactionary stance to league performance now. To see weather it gets added to the game or not now. And I do like that part of it. Though this could mean slower integration after leagues. But I do like that they seem to be listing to player feedback. Well more then I felt they did in the past. Though GGG still seems pretty stubborn overall to me.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Aug 17, 2018, 3:18:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info