Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

Disabled the "Reduced Ball Lightning Projectile Speed" enchantment from appearing.

rest in peace slow proj ball lighting traper

great so , frost blade and ts untouched , good nothing changed for me nice

only vaal haste got cucked so thats ok not too huge of an issue
Last edited by y562565 on May 31, 2018, 2:09:31 AM
Error: I think they mean Xoph's nurture, not inception
Yay for the Shaper's memory fragments being less random, and conceptually yay for the Perandus Manor making it back onto the Atlas, but... what use do we have from it if Zana can no longer add the Perandus mod do maps? Am I missing something? Will there now be a chance for random Perandus in maps, as there was for Breaches and Abysses? (That would be great, but I'm not hoping.)
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
You really thrown out Perandus again?! Ah damn you!!!!!!

I really wish you would have kept him in. If the manor now contains perandus, how are we expected to ever buy anything for him?

Does Perandus Manor drop league specific items in perandus chests btw?

And how are we expected to get the Manor in the first place, too? IIRC, it doesn't drop, it's only sold by Cadiro.

So I'm hoping there will be some way to get Perandus stuff in this league, too (at least through a later patch fix), otherwise this patch says "the Perandus Manor will be on your Atlas to annoy you by being incomplete, because none of you are ever going to get it in this league, mwahahaha".

Which rather sucks, GGG, if you haven't noticed. ;)
"
Ora9 wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
You really thrown out Perandus again?! Ah damn you!!!!!!

I really wish you would have kept him in. If the manor now contains perandus, how are we expected to ever buy anything for him?

Does Perandus Manor drop league specific items in perandus chests btw?

And how are we expected to get the Manor in the first place, too? IIRC, it doesn't drop, it's only sold by Cadiro.

"
Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large.

NOOOOOOO!!!

And RIP Breach :(

jk, can't wait!

... but yeah, you kinda killed Breach and it hurts.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by GoodbyeEmily on May 31, 2018, 3:32:49 AM
i wanttt refunddddddd
"
"Added a new feature - Always Attack Without Moving:"

I am loving this! I thought I'd never see the day! Ou happy day!

"
"Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large."

Noo! Give back my straitjacket! Riot! Goddam Xbox & Tencent fault!
rabble rabble! rabble rabble rabble rabble! (jk, but seriously give back my straitjacket.)
Last edited by mrRic on May 31, 2018, 5:30:13 AM
Where the fuck is Ice Spear rework?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

• Stormfire: The "increased Burning Damage for each Enemy you have Shocked Recently" mod now only applies to enemies that were not already shocked. The description has been updated to clarify this.

My Stormfire! :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info