Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

"

Your answer is literally written in the first post of this thread. Did you even read the patch notes or did you just skip straight to asking your question first?

It's not in the first 3 pages so I don't really give a flying beast.

Sorry if I've got better to do with the night I've not sleep trying to fix my build than going through 460 comments seeing if someone else has said the same thing I have.

Now your comment isn't helping nor is it "Me too" so why do you do something that ISN'T passing butter?
Last edited by Riael1 on Jun 2, 2018 6:16:46 AM
Hey GGG, how about you don't stealth nerf shit and say nothing about it. Thanks
Spoiler
Check Sunblast
Vaal Earthquake bugging in Alva's locations. Using vaal eq, start running and 80% of runs ends by game crash, about 6 crashes by 7-8 last locations
If neff on the useful features and improve on insignificant ones means "balancing" to you, well, what else can I say other than byebye?
Continue living on rich kids money, making full time players more exclusive, and chase away casual players who work 9-5 or having to live a life. Insert "i see what you did there" gif
Last edited by nickwch on Jun 5, 2018 7:53:49 AM
I havent played PoE for like 2-3 years now and my question is: is this game still is so ugly and animations are so bad as it was in the past?
Stupid beast :(
"
20 maps while the Elder and its guardians are on your atlas without actually defeating any of them

so, can i run 19 maps, then kill one guardian, run 19 more maps, kill again etc, with total 4 iterations?
upd: answer is yes
⚔️ https://steamcommunity.com/id/yalme/
Last edited by yalme on Jun 17, 2018 8:14:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info