"
Tamoketh wrote:
"
Badfox14 wrote:
Badfox14

"
z1754888

Confirmation that you two were right:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8n5de7/trap_support_cooldown_is_now_removed_but_what_if/dzt010p/?context=3

So RIP Meme Arrow Trapper and Cold Snap Trapper I guess.

I should have tried them when I had the chance, lol.

Which is a shame because I wanted to experiment with it and Minion instability or whatever it is....
Where is "Always attack without moving?"

Is this in the option menu or is it only available once in game?
Trapper here I come.

Oh the D2 assassin nostalgia is strong.
and with all the new gems, only 2 for strength builds seriously, could do with a few more, all the rest are Int or Int/Dex builds seems like some sort of bias against Strength builds.
"
Trap Support
No longer grants supported skills more trap damage.
No longer has a cooldown.

My trap still has a 3 second coldown and moreso the multiple traps support does not allow me to throw more than 1 trap.

Edit:

Cluster trap linked as well, tooltip says "up to 6 traps" and it only throws 1.
Last edited by Riael1 on Jun 1, 2018, 9:04:25 PM
"
Riael1 wrote:
"
Trap Support
No longer grants supported skills more trap damage.
No longer has a cooldown.

My trap still has a 3 second coldown and moreso the multiple traps support does not allow me to throw more than 1 trap.

Edit:

Cluster trap linked as well, tooltip says "up to 6 traps" and it only throws 1.

Your answer is literally written in the first post of this thread. Did you even read the patch notes or did you just skip straight to asking your question first?
Performance tweaks are ok ,but after the improvements gore effect is almost gone.i am playing gladiator ascendancy and all blody explosions are gone.currently it looks like balloons explosion when monsters die
"
ChopsToChapo wrote:

Your answer is literally written in the first post of this thread. Did you even read the patch notes or did you just skip straight to asking your question first?

It's not in the first 3 pages so I don't really give a flying beast.

Sorry if I've got better to do with the night I've not sleep trying to fix my build than going through 460 comments seeing if someone else has said the same thing I have.

Now your comment isn't helping nor is it "Me too" so why do you do something that ISN'T passing butter?
Last edited by Riael1 on Jun 2, 2018, 6:16:46 AM
Hey GGG, how about you don't stealth nerf shit and say nothing about it. Thanks
Spoiler
Check Sunblast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info