Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

"
XxSinzxX wrote:
so first off, breaches already get placed in the some of the most shitty places while leveling and in maps. Places that give you like 10 or less monsters. Now you nerf breach monsters to drop "significantly less items"

then you make breach the LEVEL 8 ZANA???

Why the fuck can't you people understand that breach is probably the coolest league you have released so far. A lot of us enjoy the FUCK out of it. What kind of business sense does it make to take that away from us?

And the vaal skills not letting us gain vaal souls after use for 2-16 seconds depending on what vaal skill, is retarded.

+1 , GGG likes to destroy fun in this game ....
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
time to theorycraft yei
first
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
"
you should make videos of those massive patch notes. i love to know all that stuff but would rather watch than read em. ty anyways for this great work.

God no. Nothing's more infuriating when you're searching for an answer and instead of a simple explanation via text you have some long-winded 10+ min. rant YouTube video (because 10+ is how you make $) that wastes even more of your time when a simple 10-second sentence or paragraph can fill you in on what you need.

Amen.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"Level 8: Breach (costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 2 additional Breaches.".
Sweeeeeeet. :D
\m/
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
I am completely disappointed.

CI / ES seems like going to continue to stay into their complete sh*t state.

Aye.. seems like another pass for me on this. thanks, but no thanks.

stay gone
Hello!

Thanks for providing these patch notes in advance. As I understand, the most important info is:

"

- Normal and Magic monsters from Breaches now drop significantly fewer items.

- Zana level 8: Breach (costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 2 additional Breaches.

- Vaal Haste
Now requires 50 souls per use (up from 24).
Now prevents you from gaining Vaal souls for 6 seconds after use.

- Once you have completed 20 maps while the Elder and its guardians are on your atlas without actually defeating any of them, there is a chance for the Elder and its guardians to disappear and remove the Elder-influence from the maps they were on.

- (For me and other guys who likes totems) Modifiers to skill duration no longer modify the duration of traps, totems or mines.

I'd prefer vaal skills remain separated from their normal counterparts, if merging comes with this penalty combined.

RIP breach, vaal haste, elder maps farm.

RIP beastcrafting - only few truly understood its potential. The implementation could be improved though, especially in terms of catching beasts and menagerie limits.
Last edited by 5k_Money on May 30, 2018, 7:59:38 PM
Stop making the Breach mod for Zana level 8! People that don't play all the time and dont have to money to buy prophecies would like to run breach too.
Can't wait to try this league!

I was hoping for a fix for "remove only" map tabs staying in our stash when the tab is empty.

Edit: ...I didn't even mention the 3D art for Voltaxic Rift...

...finally... T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Last edited by DimeGod on May 30, 2018, 8:07:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info