[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Hold on, so you're dying every 10-15 maps because you're full IIQ with 4.9K life, or you're actually dying with 8K life? Or was the 8K life just your assumption that you will STILL die to one-shots?

I'm sitting here with 7K life and I barely get killed at all if it's not Catarina fight or Uber Atziri. Like, not even Tora and red beasts + harbinger + intervention kill me at this stage, the only way for me to die is literally make a stupid ass mistake that anyone playing HC will make and then feature in GFL videos! That is not to say this build will continue getting one-shotted or that you need to invest some ridiculous money into tankiness.. Take a look at my profile and this is all you need to feel untouchable to plough through all content with medium skill level. I don't even fortify on T16 Betrayals no more and just spin through their ass with flasks.

Also, get something like this for your one tanky slot and you will be good to go:

Look I never said this build will have you dead every other map... I ran this build with a Belly setup with ~8k life and still had the occasional one-shot. It's just how this league works... That's all I was referring to. I mean there are plenty of youtube clips out there with insane life/es pools getting 1 shot.
Compared to the last couple of leagues the occasional one-shot with a ~8k life setup and 50ex worth of gear would have been unheard of (as long as you didn't delve below like 500 solo).

Right now I tend to die like once every 10-15 maps and mainly that is because either I A) Thought I could handle the shitstorm on my screen (Syndicate Ambush with a Breachlord and whatever else is there) or B) I corrupted a map and it ended up with 130%+ IIQ AND Player's dodge chance is unlucky. I will still run that map because it's too juicy.

Here's my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/tbVRwkMv
That is a 80% evade, 75% attack dodge, 74% spell dodge with vaal grace up.
Still a 80% evade, 64% attack dodge, 40% spell dodge without vaal grace.
Last edited by Same1 on Jan 3, 2019, 6:30:36 AM
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Hello I just got to that point where I try to min and max my staff..So I dont know what is the best watcher's eye for this build..I see at your build that you mention life recovery rate is good..But before I buy that one can I ask how does it really help you? do you just got more regen and a bit more life leech? since our life per hit is instant..Also another thing for boots..

Since we run that Shaper's touch gloves I think its better to get boots with a lot of str and dex,,also hp for more dmg then bubonic can provide and also you will get a bit more defense from those boots..Im just not sure should I get any elder or shaper boots? If anyone can help a bit....You can see my character and see what item need upgrade..

You have a nice juicy 20% life recovery rate belt - it increases how fast you leech and it's great. How much life / total dps have you got?

In terms of what to improve on:

- Is there any reason that the 1c amulet is not corrupted? The #1 upgrade you can make is get Daresso's with an additional curse. They cost way too much for the cost of making one yourself, I corrupted mine in about 60-70 tries, with amulet costs ranging from 1c to 4c cause I couldn't be bothered to wait, so that's like 150c and then 50c worth of vaal orbs. Making it yourself cost is 1.5 ex roughly and they are selling for 6+ exalts. Make sure the amulet you buy is ILVL 60+.

- I was very hesitant to get Bubonic Trails as I in general prefer rare items over the abyss bullshit, but trust me it gives you good damage, solid 30 movement speed, and 6% life + 100 flat life is nothing to sneeze at. Can get some nice quality of life abyss jewels in there with int or resists or damage to sort you out. Make sure you have a proper enchant there though - attack and cast speed if you killed recently is probably best, can get mana leech roll on one of your viridian jewels.

- Once you get the +1 curse, make one of your rings shaped with Assassin's Mark on hit, that will give you a shit ton of damage. Any reason you're not using elder diamond rings? If it's resists, try to squeeze them in somewhere. You can even get nice 4-mod viridian jewels with life, 2x damage mods and double resists for around 1 ex.

Not sure what else to say, make more specific questions! GLHF :)

Hey..Thanks for vecry nice explanation and I am pretty much with you on everything since this point..I allready started to buy amulets and corrupt them but Im really unlucky so far...I thought myself that its way cheeper to get it with craft then buy for 6ex as they are right now.

I dont know what rings you see on my gear but I am using both elder rings..with melee dmg and 20 life gain on hit. I will craft one like yours I guess..I actually never crafted with multiple mods so can I ask how does it work?Do I just need shaper ring and make it magic and then get rolls like assassin mark curse + life and then regal it..After that just put can have multiple craft mods and put desired stats?

As for boots..I am now looking to buy shaper boots with 12% dodge to attack..I was also thinking maybe some high stats boots like with 50str and 50dex which boost our dmg overall with shaper's touch gloves..I dont know why but I dont feel that bubonic trail gives us much...But maybe Im wrong since when you count socketed jewels and if IM not wrong they can give +30% increase dmg if we have 3 type of differant jewels.

I have also question about watcher's eye as Im trying to get one now..They are also very expensive and now I have to decide since I want some cheeper one..Do I want maybe Evade attacks while having grace with life recovery rate..Or life gain on hit again with evade attacks.. Since when I will have shaper ring..I wont have double ring so my life gain on hit will be low..?I dont know..I like to hear your opinion on that tought aswell...
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Hey,

really enjoying the build! Started it to gather some currency for another build but started to like it so much that i want to destroy the game with it. ;D

Could someone pls have a look over my gear and help me what to upgrade next? Have some problems with one shots in high red maps.
Is there a way to make this build with this axe?
"
Vassili666 wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Hello I just got to that point where I try to min and max my staff..So I dont know what is the best watcher's eye for this build..I see at your build that you mention life recovery rate is good..But before I buy that one can I ask how does it really help you? do you just got more regen and a bit more life leech? since our life per hit is instant..Also another thing for boots..

Since we run that Shaper's touch gloves I think its better to get boots with a lot of str and dex,,also hp for more dmg then bubonic can provide and also you will get a bit more defense from those boots..Im just not sure should I get any elder or shaper boots? If anyone can help a bit....You can see my character and see what item need upgrade..

You have a nice juicy 20% life recovery rate belt - it increases how fast you leech and it's great. How much life / total dps have you got?

In terms of what to improve on:

- Is there any reason that the 1c amulet is not corrupted? The #1 upgrade you can make is get Daresso's with an additional curse. They cost way too much for the cost of making one yourself, I corrupted mine in about 60-70 tries, with amulet costs ranging from 1c to 4c cause I couldn't be bothered to wait, so that's like 150c and then 50c worth of vaal orbs. Making it yourself cost is 1.5 ex roughly and they are selling for 6+ exalts. Make sure the amulet you buy is ILVL 60+.

- I was very hesitant to get Bubonic Trails as I in general prefer rare items over the abyss bullshit, but trust me it gives you good damage, solid 30 movement speed, and 6% life + 100 flat life is nothing to sneeze at. Can get some nice quality of life abyss jewels in there with int or resists or damage to sort you out. Make sure you have a proper enchant there though - attack and cast speed if you killed recently is probably best, can get mana leech roll on one of your viridian jewels.

- Once you get the +1 curse, make one of your rings shaped with Assassin's Mark on hit, that will give you a shit ton of damage. Any reason you're not using elder diamond rings? If it's resists, try to squeeze them in somewhere. You can even get nice 4-mod viridian jewels with life, 2x damage mods and double resists for around 1 ex.

Not sure what else to say, make more specific questions! GLHF :)

Hey..Thanks for vecry nice explanation and I am pretty much with you on everything since this point..I allready started to buy amulets and corrupt them but Im really unlucky so far...I thought myself that its way cheeper to get it with craft then buy for 6ex as they are right now.

I dont know what rings you see on my gear but I am using both elder rings..with melee dmg and 20 life gain on hit. I will craft one like yours I guess..I actually never crafted with multiple mods so can I ask how does it work?Do I just need shaper ring and make it magic and then get rolls like assassin mark curse + life and then regal it..After that just put can have multiple craft mods and put desired stats?

As for boots..I am now looking to buy shaper boots with 12% dodge to attack..I was also thinking maybe some high stats boots like with 50str and 50dex which boost our dmg overall with shaper's touch gloves..I dont know why but I dont feel that bubonic trail gives us much...But maybe Im wrong since when you count socketed jewels and if IM not wrong they can give +30% increase dmg if we have 3 type of differant jewels.

I have also question about watcher's eye as Im trying to get one now..They are also very expensive and now I have to decide since I want some cheeper one..Do I want maybe Evade attacks while having grace with life recovery rate..Or life gain on hit again with evade attacks.. Since when I will have shaper ring..I wont have double ring so my life gain on hit will be low..?I dont know..I like to hear your opinion on that tought aswell...

With regards to rings, I meant the emphasis to be on 'diamond' rather than 'elder' - you had both elder rings, but diamond base is much better.

Well for boots, I think whatever you choose, don't go for shaped boots, I think they kind of suck. Bubonic Trails will probably beat 2-3 ex boots, but you can probably sort out so much of your resistance problems on random rare boots that it will unlock the damage potential in jewels and rings. So I'd say either choose Bubonic for +20% damage, good movement speed, life and corpse explosions that work well with cyclone, or just grab nasty ass 30% movement speed boots with 100 life, % life and 100+ total resists so you can remove resists from your other gear. I currently run Bubonics but I might switch to rares if I get the currency for it.

On Watcher's Eye, I honestly think you are jumping the gun. First sort out ALL of your gear, then Watcher's Eye is probably the last piece you want. I don't have one, and I've cleared Uber Elder 3 times in a row now without wasting a fragment set. For Watcher's Eye, there isn't much goodness for us unless you get a good Grace/Vitality combo and then run Grace+Vitality for your auras. I currently have Herald of Purity + Grace and eventually might get to it, but for now I don't feel it's necessary.
"
Xetra_ wrote:
Is there a way to make this build with this axe?

We spend so many points on the right side of the tree getting crit nodes which are a complete waste when you decide to use that Axe.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010

^^ That is what you want to play with that Axe
Last edited by Same1 on Jan 5, 2019, 6:48:18 PM
Thank you so much for this build and this awesome guide.

This was the build i was looking for!

greeting from germany.
Been loving this build this season only lvl 81 at the moment, but cant wait to see this beast run at 90+.
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
Been loving this build this season only lvl 81 at the moment, but cant wait to see this beast run at 90+.

Nice. I'm glad you are enjoying the build. Good luck on the leveling and happy hunting.
"
lordorkish wrote:
Thank you so much for this build and this awesome guide.

This was the build i was looking for!

greeting from germany.

Thank you for trying it out. I'm glad you are kickin' ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info