[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Been playing this build since Incursion. 'cause I'm a very lazy casual player who just enjoys laying back in the chair with a finger on the right mouse button and just watching the mobs dying. I love this build.
Also, being a casual player and not very experienced in farming and trading (also, boring) I got to the point where - I do not progress much further, because I am being oneshot by the Shaper Guardians.

I wanna ask if there is any way I shall modify my build and gear. I know I should have a 6link Belly for Cyclone, I just can't afford it and with the current chaos/exalt ratio I probably never will.

With the request for build modification assistance I have also a few questions:

1) With Vulnerability/Blasphemy and Haste, how can I add Herald of Purity to this build?
2) Even when I bought 6link corrupted armor my tooltip DPS stopped around 340k DPS if I recall correctly. I still feel this kills the bosses too slow and I do not even approach the speed in the OP's gif. Along with the Vall DS and Vaal AW, how do I increase my damage further?
3) All of my gear - except the belt - are uniques. From what I have read here it's definitely not an end game setup, so where can that actually get me?

Thanks a lot for help. I totally love this build for the best ratio of fun/price/speed/damage.
"
Pajdovo wrote:
Been playing this build since Incursion. 'cause I'm a very lazy casual player who just enjoys laying back in the chair with a finger on the right mouse button and just watching the mobs dying. I love this build.
Also, being a casual player and not very experienced in farming and trading (also, boring) I got to the point where - I do not progress much further, because I am being oneshot by the Shaper Guardians.

I wanna ask if there is any way I shall modify my build and gear. I know I should have a 6link Belly for Cyclone, I just can't afford it and with the current chaos/exalt ratio I probably never will.

With the request for build modification assistance I have also a few questions:

1) With Vulnerability/Blasphemy and Haste, how can I add Herald of Purity to this build?
2) Even when I bought 6link corrupted armor my tooltip DPS stopped around 340k DPS if I recall correctly. I still feel this kills the bosses too slow and I do not even approach the speed in the OP's gif. Along with the Vall DS and Vaal AW, how do I increase my damage further?
3) All of my gear - except the belt - are uniques. From what I have read here it's definitely not an end game setup, so where can that actually get me?

Thanks a lot for help. I totally love this build for the best ratio of fun/price/speed/damage.

Hey, first of all, I think Bronn's Lithe is the best armour for this build since it gives incredible damage with Movement skills, which Cyclone is. You lose a ton of life, but you can get above 7K compensating in other gear.

1) I don't use Haste - since Herald of Purity actually adds very little damage, you can use Haste for mapping and switch the auras in tough bosses like Elder/Shaper/Uber Elder. Late game variant, thanks to one of the guys who killed Uber Elder mentioned in the guide showcase, you would run Grace+Herald of Purity or Grace+Vitality if you have a sick Watcher's Eye. Another way to fit an extra aura is to get +1 curse Daresso's Salute, which would allow you to remove Blasphemy+Vulnerability setup, and the Shaper's gloves with Vulnerability Curse corruption are amazingly cheap.

2) Why would buying a corrupted 6-link increase your damage? Get a Bronn's Lithe!

3) Not true, one of your rings is a useless shaper ring with no Assassin's Mark - refer to +1 curse above. Mark of the elder is not a great choice either - check out my character and you will have an absolute beast who shits on Shaper/Red Elder deathless and QUICK EASY kills, and kills Uber Elder without losing fragment sets.

Once you get +1 curse, Bronn's and corrupted Shaper's gloves, you will be able to add an Assassin's Mark rare shaper ring, with the other being +life on hit elder rare ring. You can improve your jewels significantly, and you can improve your belt significantly. Get and elder Rustic/Leather belt with +10% max life/+% life recovery rate. With these changes you can destroy all content. Also, your Starforge 6-link setup is wrong.

And what's up with those weird flasks? Forbidden Taste and Overflowing Chalice. What are they? You already have a Sulphur flask, they don't stack. Why get a unique version and a magic version at the same time? You see no DPS because you only have sulphur flask. Where is the crit flask? Where is Lion's Roar?
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Jan 12, 2019, 8:38:29 PM
1) Interesting setup, I will try that, thanks!

2) So a 5-link Bronn's Lithe is better than a corrupted 6-Link?
What gem do I sacrifice? Maim?

3) I just tried this two-ring setup if it would be better than just running Thief's Torment.

I will improve the rest of the suggested gear as well. Regarding Jewels, is there any specific order of which mods to look primarily? For example, is attack speed more than %increased damage overall,or increased two hand damage, sword damage etc?

Lots of these improvements into the rares will be heavey I guess. I just think my money making is not good enough in this game...
can you help me that i can improve to get the most benefit my character is publicly available

Last edited by Pitou6 on Jan 17, 2019, 7:29:38 AM
Can someone tell me what's the sheet DPS of the build. I use it to play and am not fully geared as I would like but would like to know what is your damage. When I press character info (C) it says 16K DPS... how the hell do you get to 300k+ DPS?
use this path of builing https://pastebin.com/y407sQ3b

nice build for mapping fast, and having fun, but it clearly isn't the best or fastest dps build out there, compared to other cyclone builds, and also not the most optimized.
this is the second time im trying 2 pastebins out of this build.
the dps one, and the one with loreweave and nearly 7k hp.
im still dying to betrayal mechanics occasionally and some bosses oneshot me if i do them on red maps/corrupted even if u know the mechanics.
which is kindah annoying if you care about reaching level 100.
got to lvl 94, but that's it i think.
"
nice build for mapping fast, and having fun, but it clearly isn't the best or fastest dps build out there, compared to other cyclone builds, and also not the most optimized.
this is the second time im trying 2 pastebins out of this build.
the dps one, and the one with loreweave and nearly 7k hp.
im still dying to betrayal mechanics occasionally and some bosses oneshot me if i do them on red maps/corrupted even if u know the mechanics.
which is kindah annoying if you care about reaching level 100.
got to lvl 94, but that's it i think.

+1 Hilarious post.
Darn Pitou6, I see you have 450k damage when you hover over skill. I have all the gear except for chest armor (aiming for Belly) and have 150k damage... What am I missing out? I did the tree as instructed in guide (lvl 89 so I'm missing 2 levels which will be spent to open another passive which has 0 to do with damage)... 3x difference is to much and I don't see where the difference comes from. I can do T13 maps for now until I upgrade armor and those two skills.
I'm new to PoE and I can see that this guide is written for ppl who have played before extensively... I also see that you have 7 buffs on when you took that screenshot so I was wandering what buffs do you exactly use (beside the totem).
Last edited by Alhanna on Jan 21, 2019, 6:04:16 AM
do you use concentrated effect with cyclone ?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info