[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I hope I came across as objective as possible.

While I enjoy slayer and the potential for leech, I really like the fast movement speed and damage on the Scion.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Hi, thanks for the awesome build!
I have only one question: how do you get full life bonuses if the blood rage degen is more than your life regen (you have no leech)?
I approve of my spoiler quote ;)
Just feeding my soul to the Path life.

Youtube: Engineering Eternity
I have added more to the guide.
Last edited by Vashseden on Apr 11, 2018, 3:59:07 PM
"
I approve of my spoiler quote ;)

Appreciate the kind words. I have to call it like I see it.

Please keep up the great work with the videos.
"
forfun142857 wrote:
I have only one question: how do you get full life bonuses if the blood rage degen is more than your life regen (you have no leech)?

This Ring allows to easily stay at full life and Blood rage actually gives life leech as well. You will never have a problem keeping the requirements of the Damage gem.

You can even roll Life Leech on a Jewel and place it in one of the jewel sockets to get a damage bonus as well from the ascendancy. Completely optional and not required for the Damage on Full Life Gem.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.
Added some Path of building links for those with the software for various variants to fit different playstyles.

If you feel something is missing from the guide/have a question, let me know <3
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
forfun142857 wrote:

This Ring allows to easily stay at full life and Blood rage actually gives life leech as well. You will never have a problem keeping the requirements of the Damage gem.

You can even roll Life Leech on a Jewel and place it in one of the jewel sockets to get a damage bonus as well from the ascendancy. Completely optional and not required for the Damage on Full Life Gem.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Ooooh. I've totally forgotten about Blood Rage's lifesteal :>
Thanks for your answer!
Added more videos, a gif of example damage to Red Elder and cleaned up some text.
And today I learned that Hawaii has a Highway. lul.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info