[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
XXSNemo wrote:
I see that you all use two Wildfire jewels but why not three?

Read below the name of the jewel and you will know why.
:O Never see that before) Thank you!
"
Padren wrote:
Ok I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm about to be level 90 and I am having a ton of trouble killing architects in incursions.

I'm also in red maps and bosses take forever damage seems very low. Also I don't feel nearly as tanky as the build advertises.

Any advice?

Your profile is set to private. Open it up so others can load your toon into PoB.
"
Best enchantements for Boots and Gloves ? Fire Penetration for boots or fire damage ?

Fire damage for mapping, pen for single target. However, 120% increased critical strike chance is probably the best overall. It nearly doubles your crit chance on Molten Strike and having Elemental Overload up is a massive damage increase that works against everything.
Okay guys after the lucky find of The Doctor i finally have some ex to improve... but where to start?
I need Loreweave and xoph, what's the best to pick up first? For the loreweave i prefer to buy a 6l directly because in my experience try to fusing things is "never again".

Im running through without very problem tier 13/14 atm but very slowly seen trade high tier map for now is really annoying and expensive.

Hello! This build is amazing! :)
I'm willing to improove my damage and gear, how can I do that ? I'm kinda lost at this point.

I have 20 ex to spend so I can really improove the gear.
P.D: I know about the molten strike helm enchant , is it really worth ?

EDIT: I changed jewels , bought some good jewels with flat fire and phys + life , 1 with blind (talking about abyss ones).
Also why when I enable vaal purity of fire on pob it lowers my dps ?
Last edited by santirack on Jun 12, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
"
kan333 wrote:
"
Padren wrote:
Ok I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm about to be level 90 and I am having a ton of trouble killing architects in incursions.

I'm also in red maps and bosses take forever damage seems very low. Also I don't feel nearly as tanky as the build advertises.

Any advice?

Your profile is set to private. Open it up so others can load your toon into PoB.

Ok I fixed it you should be able to see me.
6L'd my Loreweave today in 180 fuses (beginner's luck whoo!) - any of you experts mind taking a look at my gear and telling me if I shuld be able to handle Shaper now? I'm just about done with the T16 maps :o

Edit: My Loreweave is 79res but I've been kind of hesitant to re-roll it, rolled a very nice ele dmg stat
Last edited by limitedagenda on Jun 13, 2018, 3:42:01 AM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hi guys
I'm kinda clueless right now

What should be my next steps to make my build stronger?

Take a look at my Items / Jewels / Gems / Tree / Flasks / etc..
I'm strong and all but i wanna be even stronger :)

nobody wanna help me out? :(
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hi guys
I'm kinda clueless right now

What should be my next steps to make my build stronger?

Take a look at my Items / Jewels / Gems / Tree / Flasks / etc..
I'm strong and all but i wanna be even stronger :)

nobody wanna help me out? :(

Its so hard to copy/paste OP set build ? I mean u cant figure out by yourself simple things that your rings and belt pretty low on dmg rolls ?

I dont wanna come as "bad" guy, but this days some people have insane gear on first week and have no clue that they are doing at all .....
Last edited by Life2v on Jun 13, 2018, 5:16:52 AM
yeah, and 24 challenges at that. let me be the bad guy. some people can’t think for nuts, geez

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info