[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
MrFisturmum wrote:
haven't read all the comments, so i apologize if some one already asked this. I am mapping and getting stomped by projectiles. 5.3k health 51% damage reduction, and 33% chance to block. not sure what to do when i run an incursion and there are 40 million vaal shooter dudes. they shred me down fast. any tips?

Jump on mob packs to have 100% fortify. Use defensive flasks in right moments.
Spoiler

Updated socket that I had missed, Like Purity of Fire I dident use at start because I used fire penetration in 6link setup. Missed part where you should remove fire penetration in maps etc.

Anyways just did Lair of Hydra and felt like doing T1 map no joke.
"
Dwedan wrote:
Spoiler

Updated socket that I had missed, Like Purity of Fire I dident use at start because I used fire penetration in 6link setup. Missed part where you should remove fire penetration in maps etc.

Anyways just did Lair of Hydra and felt like doing T1 map no joke.

Get 2 coruption sword
fortify on melee hit and onlaught
big boost
new coruption wildfire jewels are nice to get to)
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jun 12, 2018, 10:35:25 AM
Quick question on max resis. Why only 98% and not 109% ?

Could not find a answer for that.
Ok I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm about to be level 90 and I am having a ton of trouble killing architects in incursions.

I'm also in red maps and bosses take forever damage seems very low. Also I don't feel nearly as tanky as the build advertises.

Any advice?

Hi guys
I'm kinda clueless right now

What should be my next steps to make my build stronger?

Take a look at my Items / Jewels / Gems / Tree / Flasks / etc..
I'm strong and all but i wanna be even stronger :)
Best enchantements for Boots and Gloves ? Fire Penetration for boots or fire damage ?
I see that you all use two Wildfire jewels but why not three?
"
XXSNemo wrote:
I see that you all use two Wildfire jewels but why not three?

Read below the name of the jewel and you will know why.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jun 12, 2018, 6:18:10 PM
asd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info