[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Started playing this game, picked marauder and had fun using molten strike for early levels. Around lvl 50 i started looking for a guide and found this one. Lucky i got a full skill reset the same day. Super efficient build, real fun to play and quite forgiving even with really bad gear.

How important is attack speed% btw? My tombfists and shank are quite low statted, don't want to waste my blacksmiths and scraps in case it's all about the %. What i mean is it capped in some way like d2 with certain frames (i.e 105% and 200% fcr for sorceress back in d2 days) or is more simply more?
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
Hey

Got rare 6 linked armor at the moment with 90 life and small all res. Is 5 linked loreweave better or should i wait till i get it 6 link?
"
Zeros wrote:
Hey

Got rare 6 linked armor at the moment with 90 life and small all res. Is 5 linked loreweave better or should i wait till i get it 6 link?

Hi got the same question, i can buy a 5L loreweave or a good armor based 6L what's better?

Fly safe
"
Tagmatar wrote:
"
Zeros wrote:
Hey

Hi got the same question, i can buy a 5L loreweave or a good armor based 6L what's better?

Fly safe

Loreweave is better. The benefits of Loreweave far outweigh having a full 6L until you're farming high-end content and start focusing on mix-maxing. You can easily clear yellow and red maps on a 5L with this build.
Question about Watcher's Eye Anger mods.
Penetration or Extra Fire or Increased Fire dmg - which one better?
Dual weild Shanks, Ancestal call in 6L.
Thanks
I am level 59 following this build. Reached Iron grip with my passive tree. How do I get enough dex for the Grelwood Shank? Got 347 str, 119 intelligence and 86 dex right now.
How do I need life to do the uberlab, for the first time ? thanks :D
Hi there,
currently playing the build at level 89 and low red maps. Really really liking it so far.
Since I started with red maps, i feel like my damage is a bit low. Especially in Incursions.

What upgrade would you recommend to boost my dps?
- Loreweave
- Molten Strike helm enchant
- Xoph's Blood
- Watcher's Eye with phys as fire
- or something different?

Current budget is around 2 ex.

Thanks in advance guys.

Alright im kinda confused so time for a dumb question, Do I kill all bandits or leave oak? Its written kinda weird at least to me.
Cleared my first Uber Elder kill tonight with this build.
First time ever trying the fight.
It was intense and fun.
Unlucky loot though...

Now to start farming him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info