[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

how good ?
So far, loving this build! Lacking some of the more expensive pieces right now (Xoph's, Rings, Loreweave) but so far it is going well. Loved your Ele Claw build for inquisitor as well!

This is probably a dumb question but I am mostly curious why it wasn't really mentioned (not that i saw anyway). You recommend +3 mana gained on hit but I'm assuming regular mana leech would work just the same as well? Just wondering if there is any particular benefits of mana gained on hit in comparison or if it doesn't really matter, is this just so you can run no leech maps?
"
skillzq wrote:
"
kraken9911 wrote:
How does this build run reflect? I'm fully geared now except xoph's and I insta gib myself on reflect. I've tried the yugul pantheon and removing ancestral call keep molten strike 4 linked and it's still too much. I tried just tapping molten strike to slow down the dps but it's still way too hairy.

Remove Avatar of Fire, Anger, Herald of Ash. And use Yugul pantheon. I clear reflect maps no problem this way with 6-link molten strike.

Also make sure to remove any Jewels with Elemental dmg of cold and lightning, just a small amounth from jewels will make it impossible.

"Edit:" Also had to remove both Elemental dmg with attack support and Elemental Focus support now to be able to do it. Duno why but it works even if its slow.
Last edited by Dwedan on Jun 14, 2018, 2:07:43 AM
"
Cleared my first Uber Elder kill tonight with this build.
First time ever trying the fight.
It was intense and fun.
Unlucky loot though...

Now to start farming him!

can u open your profile so i can see ur char? :D
really interested
HC Perspective:
Im considering taking all available Endurance Charge nodes, since theyre all close by.
Also probably taking Unrelenting instead of Unstoppable (really dont see the point in Unstoppable, but that might change with Elder content). For extra Chaos res vs Temple etc.

Why didnt you take more endurance charges? +12% Phys mitigation seems reasonable with unrelenting +15% and chaos res.
Amplify for more Area of effect & Area dmg isnt this pretty good for 2 points?
"
So far, loving this build! Lacking some of the more expensive pieces right now (Xoph's, Rings, Loreweave) but so far it is going well. Loved your Ele Claw build for inquisitor as well!

This is probably a dumb question but I am mostly curious why it wasn't really mentioned (not that i saw anyway). You recommend +3 mana gained on hit but I'm assuming regular mana leech would work just the same as well? Just wondering if there is any particular benefits of mana gained on hit in comparison or if it doesn't really matter, is this just so you can run no leech maps?

I think the reasoning is,like the life on hit, mana gain on hit is also instant. Unlike leech which is overtime. And considering how fast you attack, mana on hit can actually keep up?
How is the clearspeed on high level maps? It it equally to reave builds?
My damage in incursions and vs single target in general feels so bad.
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
Cleared my first Uber Elder kill tonight with this build.
First time ever trying the fight.
It was intense and fun.
Unlucky loot though...

Now to start farming him!

can u open your profile so i can see ur char? :D
really interested

Is it not already open? I don't remember ever trying to close/hide them.
It's the one named 'Hyrc_Juggo'.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheBon/characters

"
cuREE wrote:
How is the clearspeed on high level maps? It it equally to reave builds?

I have never played Reave, but clear speed with this build is pretty fast.
I can clear corrupted T16 maps in around 3 minutes if I don't stop to do Alva.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info