[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Wtf is the build dead in the water?
This is my favourite build. They just killed it with legion patch. I'd been interested to know if any1 can make this work this league.
Just did corrupted guardians and shaper deathless with the exact same setup as 3.6

This build is not dead
Still waiting on path for xbone but think I'm gonna run with this build again it's been one of my favorites
"
Grafdelver wrote:
Just did corrupted guardians and shaper deathless with the exact same setup as 3.6

This build is not dead

I've been running it as well. It doesnt seem as powerful as before especially single target, but it isnt bad at all with fire pen gem. I was wrong definitely.
as a working father of two, I would be very glad if someone can adjust gear/passive tree so that this build is viable/tanky as before. Hope I had time for research, but I dont.
Play the build in 3.7 to see if Molten Strike is really dead. I'm now level 95 and can't confirm that... The build is still good as Leaguestarter and Uber Elder was no problem for me at least. I've adjusted the skill tree a little bit, as I think it's best, but of course there are other variations.

Greetings
"
Somelia wrote:
Play the build in 3.7 to see if Molten Strike is really dead. I'm now level 95 and can't confirm that... The build is still good as Leaguestarter and Uber Elder was no problem for me at least. I've adjusted the skill tree a little bit, as I think it's best, but of course there are other variations.

How did you adjust that skill tree?
Hi, am newbie here, so just a quick question, is this a good build to start my "exile road" with it as my first ever?
------------------------------------
pastebin.com/9mth9qy4
------------------------------------
For anyone still wanting to run this build. I have broken down the skill tree into a progression list from lvl 1 thru lvl 100 to make it easier to follow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info