[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Why not Starkonja's > Devoto's? Easier to get the +3 enchant and overall better tank stats?
IGN: Maphan_Meep
How does this build run reflect? I'm fully geared now except xoph's and I insta gib myself on reflect. I've tried the yugul pantheon and removing ancestral call keep molten strike 4 linked and it's still too much. I tried just tapping molten strike to slow down the dps but it's still way too hairy.
"
kraken9911 wrote:
How does this build run reflect? I'm fully geared now except xoph's and I insta gib myself on reflect. I've tried the yugul pantheon and removing ancestral call keep molten strike 4 linked and it's still too much. I tried just tapping molten strike to slow down the dps but it's still way too hairy.

Remove Avatar of Fire, Anger, Herald of Ash. And use Yugul pantheon. I clear reflect maps no problem this way with 6-link molten strike.
Hello, I have a small problem. I understand that I do not have enough vitality, but I do not know what can be changed, without any significant costs. I was thinking about changing the helmet, but he has such a delicious enchantment,. Please, help with advice, I fell into a stupor, because even the rings +20 hp can not insert, and not lose to the resist.

Quick question about loreweave : does the 60 uniques rings need to have a specific ilevel or every unique ring is ok ?

Thanks
For any reason the Xophs Blood went from 5.5-6 exalteds to 8 minimum. GG.

What should I get first, Xophs or elder rings?
how this build clears maps? recently i played/kinda failed a reave/bf scion.

this is also one-hand sword build but i feel like i could use the tankyness more.

i just hope it wont bore me to play 2 alike chars in chain.
"
cheelos wrote:

1) your rings dont have any melee/fire damage which is a substantiial boost.

"
GornoDD wrote:

Rings:

These can be a bit tricky. You should opt for getting about 20-40 "Life gain on hit" from both Rings combined. Getting the 3 "Mana gain on hit" also funds your entire mana needs for spamming skills. But this can be achieved better by getting Viridian Jewels. Other than that you should look for Life/Resists and other useful damage stats. The "Melee Damage" stat on one of my rings is not very bood btw (doesnt boost the magma balls damage), so dont get distracted by it. Good stats to look for are (in order of their power): Elemental Damage with Attacks, Projectiles Damage, Added Phys/Fire Damage, Attack Speed, Fire Damage.

Melee damage only works for the initial melee hit, which is probably less than 1% of your overall damage. Unless you were talking about added Phys, which does scale the projectiles (Magma Balls in POB if you want proof.)
haven't read all the comments, so i apologize if some one already asked this. I am mapping and getting stomped by projectiles. 5.3k health 51% damage reduction, and 33% chance to block. not sure what to do when i run an incursion and there are 40 million vaal shooter dudes. they shred me down fast. any tips?
"
MrFisturmum wrote:
haven't read all the comments, so i apologize if some one already asked this. I am mapping and getting stomped by projectiles. 5.3k health 51% damage reduction, and 33% chance to block. not sure what to do when i run an incursion and there are 40 million vaal shooter dudes. they shred me down fast. any tips?

They can do shit to you if use skills
jump to the snikes nasty heads like Mario and throw your Balls on them>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info