[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Have you checked in Path of Building? Immolate + Combustion gives 6% more damage on the OP's PoB link assuming the enemy is ignited over Elemental Focus + Fire Penetration.

Great, this it is a gain if I have well understood ?

"
If going that route, I'd probably go with replacing Concentrated Effect, since both Ancestral call and Multistrike doubles down on more faster attacks which gains the most from the flat fire damage

That's indeed what I did on my test.

But anycase if keeping concentrated effect and not using Ancestral call for example, 6L would be possible with an elder Helm. Thus it opens an another 6L on chest. Consequently, I thought about how to make optimal use of an another 6L. Nothing came to my mind, I guess 6L would stay better on chest to be more flexible and don't lose quality bonus from 2 gems with this build... Big part of fun with this game being theorycrafting (at my concern, at least), if anyone of you has an idea about an optimal other 6L in this build, have fun... :-)

"
Hey,
Which item you suggest to replace now ?
I have 1ex + ~40c right now ...

Where are your +life/+mana gain on hit ? Get a thief torment ring waiting elder rings (good one are quite expensive). Thief torment is for sure better than some bad elder rings.
Change that crap amulet too... For few chaos you have easily a better one and have the option to get Avatar of fire for 3 skills point waiting Xoph blood (pretty expensive too). OP explained all that, you should maybe look again his explanations.
please update POB link, your listed build items, links are different from what in POB
"
Sianist wrote:
"
vassvidri wrote:
Hello,

Firstly, thank for the build, it works great for me.

I have a question concerning the 6L.

Our attack speed with sword + tree + jewels is quite insane and that's why I was wondering if the use of immolate support + combustion support would be a good Idea.

Immolate give like 250 flat fire dmg on each projectile (if the target is burning) and that's very interesting with our fast attack. The combustion support give 3 great bonus :

1) more than 50% to immolate the target => it enables the use of immolate
2) 30% MORE fire damage
3) -19% resist fire

I'm currently testing it in te place of elemental focus (obvious because this gem block any burning damage and so with it, immolate couldn't work) I still hesitate for the second replacement between ancestral call, concentrated effect support and multistrike.

Any thought about it ?

If going that route, I'd probably go with replacing Concentrated Effect, since both Ancestral call and Multistrike doubles down on more faster attacks which gains the most from the flat fire damage

I linked combustion to my ancestral protector and put immolate instead of conc effect, overall buff.
Shoutout to gorno for this fantastic build framework. Ive never made so much money by destroying shaper and melting elder before in my life. This build has it all. You can facetank shaper slam and elder no problem woth some skill and patience. its amazing for farming vaal temple maps and selling guardian kills. A+. Recently acquired a lore weave and the end game content is too easy! We need more challenges!

Do note, you don't need a xophs blood not a loreweavere to sustain hard maps. I used and still had my thief's torment to leech and switch fire pen with life gain on hit.
If your single target dps is bad look at changing your jewels as they provide cheap methods or bumping at least 1k of damage per jewel.
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Jun 11, 2018, 11:20:15 AM
"
QtkanthaZaarl wrote:
"
Sianist wrote:
"
vassvidri wrote:
Hello,

Firstly, thank for the build, it works great for me.

I have a question concerning the 6L.

Our attack speed with sword + tree + jewels is quite insane and that's why I was wondering if the use of immolate support + combustion support would be a good Idea.

Immolate give like 250 flat fire dmg on each projectile (if the target is burning) and that's very interesting with our fast attack. The combustion support give 3 great bonus :

1) more than 50% to immolate the target => it enables the use of immolate
2) 30% MORE fire damage
3) -19% resist fire

I'm currently testing it in te place of elemental focus (obvious because this gem block any burning damage and so with it, immolate couldn't work) I still hesitate for the second replacement between ancestral call, concentrated effect support and multistrike.

Any thought about it ?

I linked combustion to my ancestral protector and put immolate instead of conc effect, overall buff.

PoB shows conc effect with combustion on ancestral protector is 9% more damage then replacing conc with immolate. So single target suffers but I assume the aoe increase feels better mapping.
Last edited by kan333 on Jun 11, 2018, 9:37:57 AM
Just wanted to see what I should focus on as far as upgrades go next. I'm assuming probably a Watcher's Eye? I just bought my Xoph's Blood. Sitting in hideout with only 27k tooltip DPS with no totem or anything up while standing still. Seems like it's a lot lower than what yours was showing, and just curious where I'm lacking right now. And I know I want to replace my Tombfist. Corrupted mine and hit the only curse I didn't want to hit.

Spoiler
"
dbush2765 wrote:
Just wanted to see what I should focus on as far as upgrades go next. I'm assuming probably a Watcher's Eye? I just bought my Xoph's Blood. Sitting in hideout with only 27k tooltip DPS with no totem or anything up while standing still. Seems like it's a lot lower than what yours was showing, and just curious where I'm lacking right now. And I know I want to replace my Tombfist. Corrupted mine and hit the only curse I didn't want to hit.

Spoiler

1) your rings dont have any melee/fire damage which is a substantiial boost.
2) you dont have a lvl 21 anger nor quantity 20% gems
3) low roll elemenral damage roll on your loreweaver
4) your jewels are used to compensate elemental res but you need better jewels in general. Try getting triple damage wih life and spend a skill point on that 15 all res node west of marauder.
5) You have ancestral call support in your 6 link????
6) You dont have concentrated effect nor elemental focus in your 6 link. ...
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Jun 11, 2018, 4:00:32 PM
Spoiler

Where should I improve gear? Enchantments Im working on thinking I wana get them myself.
Got 10 ex to spend.
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but where/how are you dealing with chaos resistance? I don't see any on your gear -- I am getting hit hard by poison and chaos damage in general.

Thanks
"
Stockman wrote:
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but where/how are you dealing with chaos resistance? I don't see any on your gear -- I am getting hit hard by poison and chaos damage in general.

Thanks

Get it upragdes on panteon no need more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info