[3.2] Elementalist Impulse Bomber: The NEW Speedclear Glass Cannon [Shaper vid up! 2mDPS 6k Life]

I love you.

That is all.
I dont have a assassin's mark ring. What should i link assassin's mark gem with?
"
wickdlain wrote:
I dont have a assassin's mark ring. What should i link assassin's mark gem with?

I don't put too much emphasis on the offensive curses, you already destroy trash and map bosses have 60% curse reduction. I heavily recommend Enfeeble in your CWDT set up (Lv5 23q optimally) for defense but you may throw in Assassin's Mark there for PC gen and some Life Gain on Kill/Mana Gain in sticky situations. If you need space for more links on your CWDT, move your Golem off CWDT and on to your Herald of Ash somewhere on a 3L.

"
I love you.

That is all.

<3 Feel free to stop by my hideout, there's free BBQ.

Last edited by vtxAishi on Apr 6, 2018, 8:33:30 PM
"
vtxAishi wrote:

T10 Shaped Toxic Sewers

How do you pop the firework? looks like fireballs!
NICE I like it, but who can translate this on russian language plssssssssssss!
"

I mean, here's my MTX set up:

Herald of Ice - Gore
Herald of Thunder - Gloom
Herald of Ash - No MTX (Personally think the bright flash of fire is plenty nice)

Anything you kill pops with fantastic color as long as you're not using Elemental Focus or in a 90% ailment avoid map.
"
vtxAishi wrote:
"

I mean, here's my MTX set up:

Herald of Ice - Gore
Herald of Thunder - Gloom
Herald of Ash - No MTX (Personally think the bright flash of fire is plenty nice)

Anything you kill pops with fantastic color as long as you're not using Elemental Focus or in a 90% ailment avoid map.

No, i mean the fireballs that you fired in a circular way. There were like 15 fireballs shooting from you multiple times.
"
No, i mean the fireballs that you fired in a circular way. There were like 15 fireballs shooting from you multiple times.

Oh duh my bad. that's just the Rampage effect.

100 Killstreak: A nova of arcing spears that damage and stun surrounding enemies
385 Killstreak: Five novas of spears that damage and stun surrounding enemies

I had rampage going from a weapon swap to Dervish.
Last edited by vtxAishi on Apr 7, 2018, 10:54:24 AM
Could you maybe put a section in your post where you rank all items by priority? So if you start with a budget version, that you know which high end item you need to buy first.

Thanks!
Loving the build so far! I have some questions though, I seem to not be stacking blade flurry as fast as you, what's the biggest factor affecting that? In addition to that would you recommend an added attacks or lightning pen vinktar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info