[3.2] Elementalist Impulse Bomber: The NEW Speedclear Glass Cannon [Shaper vid up! 2mDPS 6k Life]

Is there a way we could make a MAGIC FIND approach for your build?
What would you suggest, do you have something in mind?
"
Could you maybe put a section in your post where you rank all items by priority? So if you start with a budget version, that you know which high end item you need to buy first.

Thanks!

I'll keep that in mind, something like a gear progression section? That's a great idea. Thanks.

"
Renisaur wrote:
Loving the build so far! I have some questions though, I seem to not be stacking blade flurry as fast as you, what's the biggest factor affecting that? In addition to that would you recommend an added attacks or lightning pen vinktar

The Blade Flurry stacking issue is all from attack speed: you may have a slower weapon or you may have missing attack speed nodes. I only have about ~18% inc attack speed on my jewels but they do make a difference as well. For reference, my current claw is 2aps.

If you feel that you're lacking Shield Charge damage to trigger booms or boss damage, go with attack Vinktars. If you want all around damage including more consistent clear or triggering with Herald of Thunder, go pen. I personally chose Pen as I am confident in my boss damage and having every extra bit of cleaner clear helps.
Hey loving your build so far, lvl 89 with only 1 herald 21/20 for now.
Do you have any suggestion for pantheon or we just pick up what we like ?
"
callthecops wrote:
Hey loving your build so far, lvl 89 with only 1 herald 21/20 for now.
Do you have any suggestion for pantheon or we just pick up what we like ?

Good question.

Major: Soul of Brine King (Stun) or Solaris (All of it) are both excellent, I go with Solaris personally.

Minor: My default is Ryslatha (Life Flask) because there are times I accidentally piano or mash the flask button to heal and it's a great safety not. I also use Garukahn (Movespeed), Shakari (Poison Immunity). I switch this a lot, keep it flexible.

"
Dant3x wrote:
Is there a way we could make a MAGIC FIND approach for your build?
What would you suggest, do you have something in mind?

I would suggest:
(1) Using a good res Ventors on the rare ring slot
(2) Swap out Choir of the Storm for a Rare IIQ Amulet
(3) Dump res on gloves, get Nullification, go Alira
(4) Use Goldwyrms over a regular res boot, Rampage will carry your damage with Bisco's Leash

All in all you'll obviously be res starved and you may have issues with boss damage, I wouldn't particularly recommend this build to IIQ/MF with because all the parts of the gear already fit well together. You could, but you may find yourself spending too much time messing around with resistances and gear on a melee build on a squishy ascendency. My personal suggestion is to put on one or two pieces of IIQ gear (Ventors and Necklace) without sacrificing resistances and let your clear speed be your "IIQ".

- - - - -

Hi all, I added a Mapping Gear Progression section for the many posters who inquired about how to go about gearing their Build, I put my reasoning down on paper as well but feel free to not read it as I think the general structure is self-explanatory. If you have any comments or critique on how you personally geared over my suggestions I'll be happy to gear them.

Other Exiles also contacted me in-game asking about Headhunter on the build. In short: it works! and it works great! I'll be adding an HH friendly tree with one or two Inspired Learning as we path so close to both typical spots by Blood Drinker and Fervour.

Thanks again for all the support. I'm RainbowMage in-game, feel free to drop by and talk!
Last edited by vtxAishi on Apr 10, 2018, 8:51:47 PM
Thanks for your answer, i saw that you'll do a tree for the HH version, currently running the original tree with headhunter and it doesnt feel clunky at all, just some random one shot when i dont pay attention to big beasts or crap mods on maps.
Sometimes its even get too fast for shield charge, i prefer walking around aha
would a taming ring work?
"
callthecops wrote:
Thanks for your answer, i saw that you'll do a tree for the HH version, currently running the original tree with headhunter and it doesnt feel clunky at all, just some random one shot when i dont pay attention to big beasts or crap mods on maps.
Sometimes its even get too fast for shield charge, i prefer walking around aha

Yeah I absolutely agree, just slapping on an HH on the original build and using a ~100% res ring instead of a Diamond is perfectly fine. I just wanted to see how hard I can push the clear with Inspired Learning as people definitely enjoy using them (with or without HH) and we have such a good tree for it.

"
L1nkeh wrote:
would a taming ring work?

Taming's fine. It covers your Resistances very well too. Only issue I have with it personally is that it has no life and that you'll be running 2 lifeless rings. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy one unless I have excellent life on all my other gear slots, but if you have it, I see no reason why you shouldn't use it for a while. If you're dying then you know the culprit though, 60-70 life is a lot.

I'm using two jewells with all elem resist instead of swapping the ring, i'm at 90% to all, ele weakness hurts sometimes ( when monsters have the time to hit you )
Only problem i have is 5100 hp at lvl 91, i wonder if there is some nodes that i can take off in order to get more life, or i just have to stack more currency and buy better items
Last edited by callthecops on Apr 11, 2018, 8:07:35 AM
You can drop Heartseeker and Alchemist then route all your points into the Ranger start area life. You can take Heartseeker over Claws of the Pride if you want to keep your bomber damage intact. If you're tight on resists don't ignore Nullification either! Although it's only 5% life, 8% to all elemental resistances should not be understated.

Red = Remove
Yellow = Take

This puts you around 5.5k Life / 195%

Another option is additionally removing both Claws of the Pride and Heartseeker for the 12% total life by duelist. I don't recommend removing both but this puts you near 210%.

Ultimately you do need to get a bit more life into your gear, both your jewels are at 5% (getting them both to 7% means an entire tree node or 72 total life) and you have 2 life crafts on your gear. Again, the build is still fairly low defense/glass cannon so breaking 6k life is going to stretch your build too thin.

Last edited by vtxAishi on Apr 11, 2018, 3:29:36 PM

Okay i've done some of the changes it's a little bit better, gonna buy new jewells and i will have to find better gear but they are so rare ( need too much % resist aha )

Thanks again !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info