[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Mentalmike wrote:
How do you deal with the degen from Shims?
Also why do you use the Clear Mind jewel if you have no Essence Worm ring?

From the original post:
If you want to play with 1 Shimmeron (the degen from 2 is too much) you can but you will have 0 life regen and halved mana regen.

No regen/degen of life happen here (0 life regen). This because the regen of the build will negate the degen.

He use Clear Mind without Essence Worm simply because he doesn't use Wrath (you can easly check the gems).
Last edited by Gegemo on Sep 20, 2018, 5:21:46 AM
a BiS Gear Build / or BiS Items would be nice
Any suggestions for me to improve i die a lot in delve at 200. 5900 life 1k es 2500 mana. Using taste of hate
"
mustangroush1 wrote:
Any suggestions for me to improve i die a lot in delve at 200. 5900 life 1k es 2500 mana. Using taste of hate

i die alot too in delves side areas because totems are really slow to kill, not a suited playstyle for delving.
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.

What I'm sitting with atm
"
Sahadar wrote:

I modificate this build for MF :)

Are you able to cap your resists with all that MF gear?
"
mustangroush1 wrote:

I've been using Three Dragons helmet for defensive freezing/shattering. It's a noticable benefit to my survivability in delve. It's some amount of net damage loss though with needing to swap out Elemental Focus gem.
Also, Im trying some hinder/knockback on jewels too, but it's not as noticable as freeze/shattering.
"0"]
"
0sync0 wrote:
"
Sahadar wrote:

I modificate this build for MF :)

Are you able to cap your resists with all that MF gear?

Yep, if u buy very good 2x ventor's gamble + helm with triple resists its over caped :)

Now I try to get resist cap without helmet so I will buy helm with Arc enchant. Other my hard upgrade will be making corupted 6L Soul Mantle with + 1 to Soceted Gems and courupted Perandus Blazon with Quantity implict :))

Really really hard endgame upragade's :))

Someone PM me if I kill Uber Atziri with this MF build - YEP :))

I Got 3.5k HP 1.5K Energy Shield 2.5k Mana
Maked challenge at delve go under 300 depth and don't dying a lot at delve. Why u guys have problems with that I really don't know.
You all play with normal stuff I play on mf and it;s really ezzz.
"
Sahadar wrote:

Yep, if u buy very good 2x ventor's gamble + helm with triple resists its over caped :)

Those rings are really nice. They must cost many exalts for each one.
Last edited by 0sync0 on Sep 23, 2018, 1:58:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info