[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

got boots+ 2 rings and gloves on SSF (+49% iqiq total), 4,2k HP 2,3k mana
damage is good enough to farm t13-t14, but t15-t16 can rip you sometimes if you want to do it really fast.

Dont have a amulet drop though, its really important for MF builds.
as for belt - 8% iiq is way too low amount to get rid of nice belt with abyssal socket
Been running the build with dual-wands the whole league with great success. Cleared everything easily and killed uber multiple times without bricking a single set.

Was curious how the build would do swapping to atziri's reflection and and a self-flag jewel with elder essence worm and mark of the shaper.

My gear now:

The damage output is similar with max curses on you, self-flag and elder essence as I had with 2x rare wands.
It's a bit more defensive now, getting 10% extra dodge and 10% block by using a shield and freeing up some stats, as you don't need as much resistance.
I also spam my flasks way too much, so now I don't have any brief moments where my curse immunity wasn't up and I'd get ele weakene d& ele equilibriumed to the point where my resistances dropped a lot really fast, leading to some dangerous situations.
Also kinda nice not having to worry about curses and being immune to annoying stuff like temporal chains while mapping.

On the whole it feels similar though, somehwat smoother but probably not worth the ~35ex investment to get reflection and elder essence worm unless you can really afford it.
Last edited by Ridman on Sep 25, 2018, 12:11:26 PM
Really liking auls amulet gives us more defense with grace or clarity
Hi, what about choir of the storm amulet?
"
BaxaroNN wrote:

Ur totens do criticals, not you, so the "Trigger Level 20 Lightning Bolt when you deal a Critical Strike" will never be triggered
"
Ridman wrote:
Been running the build with dual-wands the whole league with great success. Cleared everything easily and killed uber multiple times without bricking a single set.

Was curious how the build would do swapping to atziri's reflection and and a self-flag jewel with elder essence worm and mark of the shaper.

My gear now:

The damage output is similar with max curses on you, self-flag and elder essence as I had with 2x rare wands.
It's a bit more defensive now, getting 10% extra dodge and 10% block by using a shield and freeing up some stats, as you don't need as much resistance.
I also spam my flasks way too much, so now I don't have any brief moments where my curse immunity wasn't up and I'd get ele weakene d& ele equilibriumed to the point where my resistances dropped a lot really fast, leading to some dangerous situations.
Also kinda nice not having to worry about curses and being immune to annoying stuff like temporal chains while mapping.

On the whole it feels similar though, somehwat smoother but probably not worth the ~35ex investment to get reflection and elder essence worm unless you can really afford it.

Are you doing mines? I'm playing this build since the 1st day of league too, but into mines, o felt to squishy, cause some mobs can 1 shot us down pretty easyly. Into Vaal Outposts for example, if you dont take care, u'll die pretty easy. I'm trying to get lvl 100 with this build, and im looking for a way to do that, but doing mines.

I've the prophecy to get Atziri's Reflectiom, i just need the Essence Worm(Elder) to try ur approach
"
BaxaroNN wrote:

Solid choice for DPS.
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
"
Ridman wrote:

My gear now:

Are you doing mines? I'm playing this build since the 1st day of league too, but into mines, o felt to squishy, cause some mobs can 1 shot us down pretty easyly. Into Vaal Outposts for example, if you dont take care, u'll die pretty easy. I'm trying to get lvl 100 with this build, and im looking for a way to do that, but doing mines.

I've the prophecy to get Atziri's Reflectiom, i just need the Essence Worm(Elder) to try ur approach

Open to suggestions myself. Haven't died in some time while delving, but I'm careful as fuck.

I've ran a shitload of Beachheads to level, so I'm a bit behind on Delve (only at about 290.)
Yeah delving can be pretty dangerous with totems, you have to go kinda slow as the spider corpse explosions can take you down fast. You have to be careful and really patient (especially in outposts and such) and even then I don't think this build is optimal for darkness exploration. Some here have recommended switching to three dragon helm so that you can freeze and destroy the corpses, which migrates the biggest danger. It probably helps but I'm too lazy to switch items.
My goal isn't to reach 100,think it would be a very frustrating and difficult journey if you plan on doing uber elder and go deep into the mines on your way there. My strat is just to Beachhead my way to level 96, be content with that and all the uber and delve I can while not caring if I die or not. Much better for my mental health that way :P

Last edited by Ridman on Sep 24, 2018, 8:50:57 AM
"
Ridman wrote:
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
"
Ridman wrote:

My gear now:

Open to suggestions myself. Haven't died in some time while delving, but I'm careful as fuck.

I've ran a shitload of Beachheads to level, so I'm a bit behind on Delve (only at about 290.)
Yeah delving can be pretty dangerous with totems, you have to go kinda slow as the spider corpse explosions can take you down fast. You have to be careful and really patient (especially in outposts and such) and even then I don't think this build is optimal for darkness exploration. Some here have recommended switching to three dragon helm so that you can freeze and destroy the corpses, which migrates the biggest danger. It probably helps but I'm too lazy to switch items.
My goal isn't to reach 100,think it would be a very frustrating and difficult journey if you plan on doing uber elder and go deep into the mines on your way there. My strat is just to Beachhead my way to level 96, be content with that and then not care if I die or not.

Ok, thanks for the advices. Another doubt, have you crafted your amulet ? If so, how do you craft it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info