[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Bought the amu for 3ex. Think I got a pretty good deal.
"
Ridman wrote:

Yes, i'm trying to get one similar, but i cant find.

Are u running breachhead's solo, or looking some on Global 820 ?
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
"
Ridman wrote:

Yes, i'm trying to get one similar, but i cant find.

Are u running breachhead's solo, or looking some on Global 820 ?

Either host ones and sell spots or buy spots for 10-15c in /trade 820. If you host ones with +20% quality with sac fragments you can make a decent enough profit from T16 map drops and harbinger uniques (though maybe not so much now as the uniques lose value really faster the longer the league goes + you can get them from reliquary keys, which increases the supply by a lot.)

If you buy spots you pretty much always make a profit (or at the very least come out even) from ancient shards, ex shard or other currency. But you mainly run it for the exp and safety. I also pretty much always play solo, so it can be fun to group up from time to time. If you find a good group and can chain maps quickly, it is pretty sick xp.

At lvl 94 you are getting about 6% xp per map (with no chance of dying), so it's only like ~16 maps to level fully from 94 to 95. Otherwise I like running T16 Chimera (find him the easiest and safest of guardians to kill), the map is at 18c atm and chimera frag sells for ~12. So it's only like 6c per map if you sell the frag. Good for sulphite farming too.

Last edited by Ridman on Sep 25, 2018, 4:33:23 AM
Managed to kill the Uber Elder, second try, with 2 portals left. Dropped crap, but usually I am happy with managing the kill. Have to dodge like crazy with this build but it's manageable for sure.

So i updated a few items to try get more evasion with the amulet and flask i have 50% to evade. I also removed some dps on the tree and went for phase and acrobatics and have a dode flask as well. With this added defense i have been doing way better in delve 280 and still moving down. I have 6200 life with 2600 mana and i do plenty of dps to not worry about the added crit on the passive tree. Buffed i still around 50% to crit per totem. I suggest u guys try out acrobatics if u are dying a lot
Why in helmet two phase run gems?
Hi all

I need some enlightenment please.

I checked with a friend doing the same build, he had like 140k tooltip with wrath only

while i had 90k tooltip with wrath AND herald of thunder AND fire golem

we swapped weapons, checked gear (5L)and tree, kind of similar, nothing to justify a 50k difference.

What could have been the major unknown difference?
(Not my actual gear, but the problem was there when we had similar gear,links,level)

Then id like to know if the node gain life on kill (blood siphon and the mana version) works on us since totem do the killing, not us.

Thanks for help !
Regarding Blood Siphon passive, from the page https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Gain_on_kill -

"
Effects which grant life, mana, or charges on kill do not grant these bonuses when kills are achieved through proxy sources of damage, i.e.; minions, traps, mines, or totems.

The other attributes from the Blood Siphon passive; 10% max life, +20 strength are still worthwhile.
Last edited by Novgov on Sep 28, 2018, 5:02:45 PM
you already wrote about "on kill"... :)

"
mustangroush1 wrote:
I suggest u guys try out acrobatics if u are dying a lot

Yeah, nice tree, but... you have taken too much life in my opinion, and it's not HC.
For example I would to remove Constitution, and take Shaman's Dominion, and more Jewels.

I like Acrobatics anyway.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Sep 29, 2018, 2:56:21 AM
why though I have 4 abyssal jewels in my gear, my crit is over 50% per a totem don't really need that much more crit I have a watchers eye that gives 100 crit and 50 lightning dmg% with wrath. I feel the extra life and defense is good for delve. the damage isn't a problem most things just die with bosses being a little more on the kite side but with that much hp and dodge ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info