[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
kimarr26 wrote:
You are wearing two jewels with '...if YOU'VE dealt critical strikes...' and '...if YOU'VE killed recently', Does this eben work with totems? I thought totem damage/kills does not trigger this as it is not YOU who is dealing the damage but the totems?

I though it works because i was looking at POB, but info i can find about it indeed it seems it shouldn't work. Same as 20 cast speed from staff.
This means im using quite few wasted mods that can be replaced.

edit: crafted really nice staff and replaced abyssal jewels with mods that should apply
Last edited by aerial on Sep 16, 2018, 5:54:13 PM
Quick update on my version of this, as I'm probably going to retire him soon.

Elder's are pretty much a joke, you insta-kill all the portals while you just run around.
Shaper guardians all fine, apart from chimera with rippy mods. Without a great movement skill or mitigation, smoke phase can be nasty.
Only done one shaper, but was easy, and I got a decent roll Dying sun, which was needed for next build so pretty happy.

Gear as of now

Could probably craft better wands if I was continuing, and a better ring. Next big upgrade would be a watcher's eye.
If I did this again, I'd probably go staff. Really nice mods available and not too hard to craft. Plus access to efficient nodes.

Not the best delver, though just setting totems then relaxing for the end of delve encounters is good!
Does anyone have advice foe any upgrades i should make on johhhhhnyy? I know rings and amulet can be better foe life and d g but its mf
I just got the new Jewel

Rarity: Unique
Unnatural Instinct
Viridian Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
Radius: Small
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
Allocated Small Passive Skills in Radius grant nothing
Grants all bonuses of Unallocated Small Passive Skills in Radius
--------
"I don't know how I know,
I just know that I know."
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

I am wondering if that would be put to good use in this build. Maybe the left jewel slot in the templar area. Any Advices?
Could I get some help on getting some more survivability?

4.3k life/622es

2.6k mana but I would like to be able to tank a bit more.

Character items are in profile.
"
I just got the new Jewel

Rarity: Unique
Unnatural Instinct
Viridian Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
Radius: Small
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
Allocated Small Passive Skills in Radius grant nothing
Grants all bonuses of Unallocated Small Passive Skills in Radius
--------
"I don't know how I know,
I just know that I know."
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

I am wondering if that would be put to good use in this build. Maybe the left jewel slot in the templar area. Any Advices?

With no change to the tree I would use it to the jewel node near "Conduit" (will give you EHP).

With some change I will go for the node near "Harrier" in the Scion wheel (will give EHP, DPS, movement speed etc.). This is the best
I wonder what dps numbers you get now without shimmeron/soul mantle gear?
in POB it shows dps per totem, an I couldnt find an option for vaal arc buff to be counted. not relvant for shaper/elder/elder guardians. for map/shaper guardans it just helps melt them pretty fast
Hey guys, I am also started a new Char in Delve and used this Build (first char in delve). And by accident I found a 6L chest (crap ofc because I'm only lvl 57, but it's 6L).

Should I switch from my 3L Soul Mantel to he 6L (and make it 6x blue?)? Where do I get the curses from then for the gem (20% increased dmg for each curse)?
Plus 1L is going away since I need Spell Totem again right?
Or should I sell the 6L and try get a 5L Soul Mantle?
How do you even get to 100k dps much less 200k? I am only at 37k with just wrath.. I dont have cheap equipment either... I plan on attempting guardians soon but need 3x damage output...

Can post all my equipment if needed. Thanks in advance

With my power charges up and conductivity in hideout it goes to about 78k per
Last edited by skempf85 on Sep 18, 2018, 4:13:55 PM
"
skempf85 wrote:
How do you even get to 100k dps much less 200k? I am only at 37k with just wrath.. I dont have cheap equipment either... I plan on attempting guardians soon but need 3x damage output...

Use PoB to check your real DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info