[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Dyvz wrote:
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Dyvz wrote:
https://pastebin.com/Y57vegFF
I end up with this end up build with no shimmeron/void battery, jewels for crit multi/+flat lightning will boost us the most since we get more than enough increased damage from tree.
Feel free to comment!

You're giving up 22% increased life according to what I see (122% in yours vs 144% in original). Am I seeing that right? Worth it? Not sure. I'd have to play around with it in game.

It's a matter of choice, 5 nodes with 47% increased damage (minion nodes) you can swap for 22% HP + 10 int, guess it can be good for HC

Seems squishy to me for SC even but with MoM, maybe it feels ok. That's why I said I'd have to try it out. I definitely will give it a shot.

What are you planning on using for weapons since the shimmeron nerf?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Aug 31, 2018, 3:30:56 PM
Im going for SSF, so i will eventually WILL go for farming a shimmeron while wearing best rare wand/dagger/scepetr or may be even staff.
As we discussed it here, single shimmeron damage can be dealt with (hopefully)
I might end up farming for div card for corrupted wand in chance to get void battery, but it will really depend on IIQ gear i find, and what delve will bring us loot wise.
Another option is going chaos recipe and spam 4c zana's essence mod for crafting something with +flat lightning damage to spells.
Last edited by Dyvz on Aug 31, 2018, 3:39:06 PM
1 Shimmeron isn't a prolem even with 75% resists. Pay attention to elemental weakness from soul mantle or monsters otherwise you will degen fast.

Note: with 1 Shimmeron you will manage the degen but you will have 0 life regen and halved mana regen.
But now when totems crit we take the Shimmeron degen ?
Day 2 into Delve, and my gear so far still going strong, Lvl79 atm:

Super easy Delve clears, and Uber lab clear. Thanks a bunch for the build! Any tips from where to build on from here would be appreciated.
Last edited by Zirderick on Sep 1, 2018, 6:25:44 PM
"
tMShubar wrote:
Final Update.

As mentioned previously, great build - had a breeze. Very close to my goal of Level 97 and 36/40. This is going to be it for me for a long while (too much poe - need at least 6 months + break).

Stats
~4350 HP, 1.7k ES, 2.5k Mana.

HO Tooltip DPS (wrath): 85k.
HO Tooltip with charges/curse & wrath: 285k

How viable is this gear for 3.4? Looks sick.
Last edited by Ling0nberry on Sep 2, 2018, 9:23:08 PM
Void battery isn't better than rare wand?
@Gegemo, thank you very much for the update for 3.4! This is one of the best builds I've ever tried in this game.
"
Ling0nberry wrote:
"
tMShubar wrote:
Final Update.

As mentioned previously, great build - had a breeze. Very close to my goal of Level 97 and 36/40. This is going to be it for me for a long while (too much poe - need at least 6 months + break).

Stats
~4350 HP, 1.7k ES, 2.5k Mana.

HO Tooltip DPS (wrath): 85k.
HO Tooltip with charges/curse & wrath: 285k

How viable is this gear for 3.4? Looks sick.

Not viable in temporary league. The belt will not be available in Delve.
"
Oskartut wrote:
Void battery isn't better than rare wand?

It depends on how good is the rare wand.
I haven't mentioned Void Battery because it's not the BIS choice and it's not cheap.

Still it's a reasonable choice.
Last edited by Gegemo on Sep 3, 2018, 9:42:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info