[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
KtQ wrote:
Are you talking about the Spiritual Aid node?

I'd be surprised. Takes the allocation of 5 useless nodes to get to it. I don't know what he's referring to.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
5 "useless nodes" for 79% increased damage (and potentially +40% with bone helmet so its 119% for FIVE nodes) +1% life regen and good portion of minion stuff... ok its useless, dont go for it!

And on top of that, if you spend 5 extra, you get another 60% damage, and even more minion powers. this kind of hybrid can end up so freaking nice for Delve progress
Last edited by Dyvz on Aug 31, 2018, 2:43:24 PM
Increased damage to what? Totems are not minions.
Spoiler
"Increases and reductions in minion damage also affect you"
"
Dyvz wrote:
5 "useless nodes" for 79% increased damage (and potentially +40% with bone helmet so its 119% for FIVE nodes) +1% life regen and good portion of minion stuff... ok its useless, dont go for it!

And on top of that, if you spend 5 extra, you get another 60% damage, and even more minion powers. this kind of hybrid can end up so freaking nice for Delve progress

Forgot about that but still... what 6 nodes wold you give up from the build?

Also not entirely convinced yet that that will increase totem damage. I have read arguments both ways. Guess we'll find out in an hour.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
Last edited by Phaeded on Aug 31, 2018, 3:05:56 PM
Is this build HC viable?
Is it viable as a league starter?
I understand that there are a few key expensive items here but is DPS/survivability enough on rare items to take lvl 90 in HC?
https://pastebin.com/Y57vegFF
I end up with this end up build with no shimmeron/void battery, jewels for crit multi/+flat lightning will boost us the most since we get more than enough increased damage from tree.
Feel free to comment!
"
Dyvz wrote:
I end up with this end up build with no shimmeron/void battery, jewels for crit multi/+flat lightning will boost us the most since we get more than enough increased damage from tree.
Feel free to comment!

You're giving up 22% increased life according to what I see (122% in yours vs 144% in original). Am I seeing that right? Worth it? Not sure. I'd have to play around with it in game.
Are you sure the Bone Helmet minion damage will apply?
Last edited by masmeridian on Aug 31, 2018, 3:29:21 PM
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Dyvz wrote:
Feel free to comment!

You're giving up 22% increased life according to what I see (122% in yours vs 144% in original). Am I seeing that right? Worth it? Not sure. I'd have to play around with it in game.

It's a matter of choice, 5 nodes with 47% increased damage (minion nodes) you can swap for 22% HP + 10 int, guess it can be good for HC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info