[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

gonna try that wand to see if it does the job after shimmeron nerf

Last edited by coolspot on Aug 30, 2018, 4:40:32 PM
Thanks for the guide. I don't know if it was my mistake or somehow, I'm lv82 atm and my peak DPS was only 30k+. I followed with exact tree and gears, except I don't have the Atziri's reflection.
"
josaphat324 wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I don't know if it was my mistake or somehow, I'm lv82 atm and my peak DPS was only 30k+. I followed with exact tree and gears, except I don't have the Atziri's reflection.

tooltip dps and real dps are different things
use Path Of Building to see real dps
1 more good thing: if you are crafting items and not buying em - you can skip lab farming for helm enchant! Have a nice trick this league:)
"
Dyvz wrote:
1 more good thing: if you are crafting items and not buying em - you can skip lab farming for helm enchant! Have a nice trick this league:)

Hmmm, what trick is that good sir?
Its not that obvious, but if you check out new passive tree, you will see even BIGGER bonus.
Let's see if someone will guess it!
Are you talking about the Spiritual Aid node?
(with Bone Helmet) - sorry for dbl post -.-
Last edited by KtQ on Aug 31, 2018, 2:09:13 PM
Oh yes, that new node is kinda decent, and imo it can open up potential to add tankiness to build by boosting stone golem and give vaal summon skeletons nice chunk of tankiness and even some damdge, so both caster can totem can live!
Is there an updated PoB link or tree? Gone back a few pages and can't seem to see one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info