[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Hello everyone! If someone were trying to craft some GG daggers for this build, which essence would be the optimal one to use, Woe/Torment/Scorn? Should go without saying that the highest level possible also, but which type of essence should be used?

Does it differ for wand crafting?
"Learn well the lessons that Wraeclast will teach you, Witch. It is your only hope of finding your way home."
pastebin link for tree will not work for me as much as Ive tried, can someone PM me the tree to this build please :)
"
ThePogChamp wrote:
Hello everyone! If someone were trying to craft some GG daggers for this build, which essence would be the optimal one to use, Woe/Torment/Scorn? Should go without saying that the highest level possible also, but which type of essence should be used?

Does it differ for wand crafting?

Assuming you are in Delve, fossil crafting is almost certainly better. Just basic crafting with metallic fossils gives decent results. i'm sure something more fancy/targeted is possible.

Q1: How does a shaper chest with +base crit stack up against mantle? Is it close enough to be considered worth it for QoL (that random temp chains in delve...).

Q2: How are you guys finding the delves so far? By which I really mean, deeper level digs (300+ depth). The ability to screen ourselves with totems is working out well so far for me, but I have the sneaking suspition at some point it'll start falling off hard.
I haven't finished Uber Lab yet (one trial to go) but sometimes I feel slightly squishy, usually because I Flame Dash too close to a melee pack. Otherwise this build is a blast and I'm clearing maps and Delves without much problem.

Any advice on what items to upgrade next? I'd assume my weapons are due for an upgrade, but I am not sure exactly what to look for. My budget is around 100c, so a 6L Soul Mantle or Void Battery is out of my price range. Thanks!

Spoiler
"
rurt wrote:
Q1: How does a shaper chest with +base crit stack up against mantle? Is it close enough to be considered worth it for QoL (that random temp chains in delve...).

Q2: How are you guys finding the delves so far? By which I really mean, deeper level digs (300+ depth). The ability to screen ourselves with totems is working out well so far for me, but I have the sneaking suspition at some point it'll start falling off hard.

A1: Soul Mantle is the best DPS chest (7 links + 1 totem). If you are unconfortable with curse management you can use a Shaper's chest, Loreweave or other rare chest.

A2: Can't help here.

"
JonathanPDX wrote:
I haven't finished Uber Lab yet (one trial to go) but sometimes I feel slightly squishy, usually because I Flame Dash too close to a melee pack. Otherwise this build is a blast and I'm clearing maps and Delves without much problem.

Any advice on what items to upgrade next?

Stay away from packs.
I use fast movement (30% boot + devoto's devotion) for this reason. It's easier to place totems and evade danger than when using a movement skills.

Items upgrade:
- Finish lab (enchant boot)
- Play some more levels (level + quality gems)
- Flasks!
- Wand (obviously :D)
- 6L
- DPS Amulet
Last edited by Gegemo on Sep 6, 2018, 3:32:34 AM
I'm enjoying this build so much (Uber Lab, T9 and sky rocketing atm), what do you think about this gear?

Spoiler

This is "definitive" for me, can't afford for a true 6L Soul Mante.

The rest I don't know if will be definitive or temporally, not sure if the unique wand will be worth instead that shield

Spoiler

EDIT: Atziri down at first try (dying 3 times btw) with that build, I guess it works but not with -60% chaos resist
Last edited by Telgum on Sep 6, 2018, 3:09:52 PM
"
CWDT (1) + phase run (3) + increased duration + phase run

Hey, why did you link 2 phase runs in the same 4L item? What is the purpose of the second phase run?
"
Quakon wrote:
"
CWDT (1) + phase run (3) + increased duration + phase run

Hey, why did you link 2 phase runs in the same 4L item? What is the purpose of the second phase run?

The level 3 is casted by CWDT. The otherone is self casted when needed.
It's there because of increased duration.
"
...The otherone is self casted when needed...

Am i doing something wrong because i can't self cast Phase Run at all when both of them are linked to CwDT? I have tried equipping both to the hotbar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info