[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
groar wrote:
What happened to curses from soul Mantle? They seem to disappear randomly and its very hard to get over 6 curses at a time.
Didn't see anything about that in patch notes.

Flask immunity?
"
groar wrote:
What happened to curses from soul Mantle? They seem to disappear randomly and its very hard to get over 6 curses at a time.
Didn't see anything about that in patch notes.

It's a bug. Maybe it will be fixed in next patch.
HI M8s

tell about 1 thing...we dont use anymore the searing bond to link totems?

thx
"
veigaPT wrote:
HI M8s

tell about 1 thing...we dont use anymore the searing bond to link totems?

thx

You can do it. This build never did :D
Hi !

I'm at level 54 and the build is doing fantastic, especially I like how it works in the azurite mine.
What I don't understand: we use controlled destruction support causing 100% reduced critical strike chance and still puting points in passive tree in Spell Critical Chance nodes. The chance to deal Critical strike is still at 5%.
Currently at lvl 91, doing very well.

Plus what i did:

Last edited by deadlus1208 on Sep 8, 2018, 7:09:14 PM
I'm running Arc Totem and I found this build amazing. I use both weapon I (shimmeron+Void Batery) and II (Void Batery+Fossilised shield).
With weapon II, my char can get around 500k dps per totem (7 critical charge+acrane) and 5k hp. So, no problem for killing any kind of monsters.
With weapon II (almost used to kill boss), the dps is around 1.2 Mils per totem, but less life (4.9k) and taking lightnignt damage from Shimmeron.
"
I'm running Arc Totem and I found this build amazing. I use both weapon I (shimmeron+Void Batery) and II (Void Batery+Fossilised shield).
With weapon II, my char can get around 500k dps per totem (7 critical charge+acrane) and 5k hp. So, no problem for killing any kind of monsters.
With weapon II (almost used to kill boss), the dps is around 1.2 Mils per totem, but less life (4.9k) and taking lightnignt damage from Shimmeron.

what do you do for not ripping due to shimmeron dmg? Im curious.
As I said, Shimmeron's using only when I kill boss. Second thing is swap weapon once you take lightning damage. Not really good way, but effective.
DPS with Void Batery+shied

DPS with Void Bater+Shimmeron

Last edited by Luc_chi_cam_ma on Sep 8, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info