[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Dyvz wrote:
In next league div card to get shield prophecy, so easier to build decent damage to get in delve!
I found that Shroud of the lightless is a solid option, built in penetration with extra jewel socket.
I can tell that getting regen in abyssal jewel can be another good layout of defense while you run around and spam totems dodging, regen will rock!

No incursions next league so no Coward's Legacy though ;<
"
groar wrote:
"
Dyvz wrote:
In next league div card to get shield prophecy, so easier to build decent damage to get in delve!
I found that Shroud of the lightless is a solid option, built in penetration with extra jewel socket.
I can tell that getting regen in abyssal jewel can be another good layout of defense while you run around and spam totems dodging, regen will rock!

Please may someone explain the benefit of Coward's Legacy on this character? Little puzzled. Would have thought having 10% Max Life + Life + 3/2x Res (+ Attributes) would be better.

Does anything think this character will be ill-suited for the Delve league? Personally I think it will perform great but tankiness might become a problem with the new DOT element - Darkness.

UPDATE - Nevermind - think I sussed it.
Last edited by Mentalmike on Aug 27, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
groar wrote:
"
Dyvz wrote:

Please may someone explain the benefit of Coward's Legacy on this character? Little puzzled. Would have thought having 10% Max Life + Life + 3/2x Res (+ Attributes) would be better.

Does anything think this character will be ill-suited for the Delve league? Personally I think it will perform great but tankiness might become a problem with the new DOT element - Darkness.

UPDATE - Nevermind - think I sussed it.

cowards legacy works well only with atziris reflection
UPDATE - Nevermind - think I sussed it. [/quote]
cowards legacy works well only with atziris reflection [/quote]

Oh I didnt suss that part. Why does it work well with A's reflection? I use Reflection, so curious
It allows you to be lowlife without being bothered by Vuln. Can do things like grab pain attunement for a cheap extra 30% damage. Plus flask fuckery too.
@Gegemo:
Will you update this build for 3.4 once we receive the final patch notes?

I started using this build like 4 weeks ago in Incursion and I had a blast with it. Although I did not get access to Shimms and only had a 5L Soul Mantle I had no trouble clearing content up to Tier 13 maps (did not manage to get any higher map drops).

Especially with the new Delve infinite dungeon I expect totems to function quite well so I will use this as my league starter :)

Thanks for the very detailed and extremely well written build guide!

Very nice boost for dual Kikazaru build, dps is almost the same as atziri's reflection and Elder Essence Worm + Mark combo (without pain attunement that won't be available next league) while being 60 ex cheaper :>
Last edited by groar on Aug 28, 2018, 5:02:02 AM
"
Legedric wrote:
@Gegemo:
Will you update this build for 3.4 once we receive the final patch notes?

I started using this build like 4 weeks ago in Incursion and I had a blast with it. Although I did not get access to Shimms and only had a 5L Soul Mantle I had no trouble clearing content up to Tier 13 maps (did not manage to get any higher map drops).

Especially with the new Delve infinite dungeon I expect totems to function quite well so I will use this as my league starter :)

Thanks for the very detailed and extremely well written build guide!

I will asap ;)
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I went to check the prices for the Essence Worm ring in Incursion and I couldn't find a single one? What am I missing here? Is this possible and how much did this ring cost in previous leagues? Thanks.
Last edited by YYakovliev on Aug 28, 2018, 7:53:29 AM
"
YYakovliev wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I went to check the prices for the Essence Worm ring in Incursion and I couldn't find a single one? What am I missing here? Is this possible and how much did this ring cost in previous leagues? Thanks.

Incursion league just ended, everyone is in standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info