[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Ok. Heres more or less descent question. How much worse 6l lorewave? Didnt really liked curse-diamond mechanics. Easy managed on packs, but pretty tricky on non add spawning bosses. Ty.
"
Ok. Heres more or less descent question. How much worse 6l lorewave? Didnt really liked curse-diamond mechanics. Easy managed on packs, but pretty tricky on non add spawning bosses. Ty.

Pretty good alternative.
"
Gegemo wrote:
"

Pretty good alternative.

Can you pleace name gems set up? And how much do i loose? Thanks.\
I have undeniable juggy and it craves for 6l loreweave. Cant really afford 2x 6 links, so struggling what to do )
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 6, 2018, 4:33:24 PM
I was wondering for survivability (I play HC) if I keep the same tree but instead utilize Trolltimber spire with shimmeron? The life leech would be quite substantial at higher DPS levels. Too bad there isnt a way to get "life leech doesnt end when at full life".
This season is my first season and I'm trying to follow your "cheap" build in the new incursion 3 week event thing.

I'm not sure what im doing wrong, I have like 17k DPS and it shows your cheap version should have 150k? What am I missing in my build on my profile, its the character that is level 83.

I have a soul mantle but im trying to 6L it still.
"
Blacked0ut wrote:
This season is my first season and I'm trying to follow your "cheap" build in the new incursion 3 week event thing.

I'm not sure what im doing wrong, I have like 17k DPS and it shows your cheap version should have 150k? What am I missing in my build on my profile, its the character that is level 83.

I have a soul mantle but im trying to 6L it still.

The DPS shown is the PoB calculation not the in game tooltip.
The difference is that PoB take in consideration everything while the tooltip can't.

Your real (max) DPS at the moment is ~35k (with power charges and flasks) vs Shaper.

Just levelling the gems to 20, completing the tree (level 90) and adding "Conductivity + Arcane Surge" you will have ~70k.

From there you will need:
- Wise Oak flask
- Better jewels
- Boot enchantment
- Quality on gems

and you will be at ~120k
Last edited by Gegemo on Aug 9, 2018, 4:08:31 AM
Hey Loving the build! very smooth experience and fun to play.. switched from gc totems and havent looked back..

Question though, should i aim for a 6L soul mantle or a shimmeron first? right now Im using a 5L soul mantle, my gear in on par with the MEDIUM gear in your guide but what of these 2 big items should come first?
Im in progress with an almost close build, some things im trying a lot diferent are focusing more on defense too, having 60% damage taken from mana, and 66% / 56% dodge chance.

2 shimmeron, 1 cloak of defiance, omeyocan, and 3 grand spectrun to help mana

i really dont think im losing too much damage on not using soul mantle and the low life belt, as ill be using 2 shimmeron.

In terms of defense i loose curse imunity, but that shield is hell expensive anyway. And i get more dodge/ %mana taken.

So my build i can assume is more hardcore safe, and cheaper, even im not playing hardcore, im not that fast to skip damage, so i like more tank builds.

Never tried it until now but Vaal RF is insane! Boosts boss damage by so much.
In next league div card to get shield prophecy, so easier to build decent damage to get in delve!
I found that Shroud of the lightless is a solid option, built in penetration with extra jewel socket.
I can tell that getting regen in abyssal jewel can be another good layout of defense while you run around and spam totems dodging, regen will rock!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info