[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Just got a 5 link spidersilk robe. Man the curse managment kills it...
"
Gegemo wrote:
"
filiusnoctis wrote:
I've managed to get a +40% arc spell dmg ench on helm (pretty cheap btw), but I'm not sure if it works... does it?

Sure

Thank you Gegemo, and thank you for your answer from my previous post. Can you link me your Path of Building build please?
I have really enjoyed melting through mobs and most bosses with this build... thank you so much for putting it out there for the public to use! Can you take a look at my gear and see what I should upgrade next? I'm thinking maybe a watcher's eye or something like that. I'm currently level 91 and got my 6L last night....FINALLY!
Thanks
Spoiler
Last edited by the_destroyer on Aug 3, 2018, 4:19:07 PM
"
the_destroyer wrote:
I have really enjoyed melting through mobs and most bosses with this build... thank you so much for putting it out there for the public to use! Can you take a look at my gear and see what I should upgrade next? I'm thinking maybe a watcher's eye or something like that. I'm currently level 91 and got my 6L last night....FINALLY!
Thanks
Spoiler

the very high end:

coward's legacy + atziri's reflection + elder's essence worm + mark of the shaper
Final Update.

As mentioned previously, great build - had a breeze. Very close to my goal of Level 97 and 36/40. This is going to be it for me for a long while (too much poe - need at least 6 months + break).

Stats
~4350 HP, 1.7k ES, 2.5k Mana.

HO Tooltip DPS (wrath): 85k.
HO Tooltip with charges/curse & wrath: 285k

Can we put shield charge/fortify on this setup? Shield charge/Whirling Blades-Fortify?
(Nvm, i forgot about Shimmeron, the core)
Last edited by Rçrçrç on Aug 4, 2018, 3:24:55 PM
Hello.

I completed 40/40 Incursion Standard League, mostly solo, using OPs Arc Build.

The build is very strong, although probably not advisable to attempt Uber Elder in hardcore. I managed to do him a few times deathless, but there is a lot of bad luck in the fight that can kill you with this build.

My gear, as of closing out the season.

Peace.
Necrosjef. Steam.

Discord.
https://discord.gg/tMCTAv7
Guys do we use wrath or no? Video section played without it but gems section is telling us to use it.

Oh i see it. Forgot about essence worm.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 6, 2018, 3:01:41 AM
two stupid questions in a row. how do i delete post )
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 6, 2018, 8:00:42 AM
You can't.

Just edit the text with some good speech from a Guru of the past or some good joke ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info