[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

With 2 CWDT setups in the build, one at lavel 1 and one at level 6, how do you know which gem you are upgrading when you hit the button? Probably a dumb question, but i've never run a build with a dual setup like this with different requirements.
Since Shimmerons will be laughably expensive in the first week due to high demand, what would you recommend I use in the meantime?
Pob shows dps per totem right?
"
hwat wrote:
I've just imported GC totems and Arc totems PoB links and according to it, Arc DPS is around 100k, GC DPS is around 150k (no flasks). Whats the point?

GC has an ok clear speed and is stronger vs bosses.
ARC is better for clear but weaker vs bosses.

"
WR47H wrote:
With 2 CWDT setups in the build, one at lavel 1 and one at level 6, how do you know which gem you are upgrading when you hit the button?

Start levelling them in different moments or just unsocket one gem when they level up.

"
Erevant wrote:
Since Shimmerons will be laughably expensive in the first week due to high demand, what would you recommend I use in the meantime?

Moonsorrow is a good levelling item and can carry you also in maps. Depending on cost Void Battery is really good option.

"
H_Espenhein wrote:
Pob shows dps per totem right?

Correct.
Last edited by Gegemo on May 31, 2018, 8:49:53 AM
I'm really torn between this build and a reave gladiator for my starter. How smooth would you say arc heiro will be as far as going from league starter to 40/40?
Damn, I don't know, 2 leagues in row I started as summoner and that was quite smooth. But I'm bored of these golems/spectres and wanna try some totems.
Looks like comparing to summoner it
— requires to press way more buttons
— has way less levels of defence: less EHP, no armour, no evade, no block. how do you even survive shit?

+ looks like cheaper variant at the start of the league. but i have no idea how much are shimmerons and soul mantles

how far totems go with just tabula?
"
WR47H wrote:
With 2 CWDT setups in the build, one at lavel 1 and one at level 6, how do you know which gem you are upgrading when you hit the button? Probably a dumb question, but i've never run a build with a dual setup like this with different requirements.

When they both get 'ready to level' to level 2, unsocket the one you want to get to level 6. Then right click the plus sign next to remaining one. That will hide it and you won't have to worry about it anymore. (It will still show up at the bottom of of the inventory screen if you change your mind)
"
sutasafaia wrote:
I'm really torn between this build and a reave gladiator for my starter. How smooth would you say arc heiro will be as far as going from league starter to 40/40?

I reached 36/40 in bestiary with just this character. I usually play just one char anyway.

"
hwat wrote:
...how far totems go with just tabula?

I switched to Soul Mantle when 6 linked around level 88. Tabula Rasa can carry you easly to level 90 and above. In my opinion will still be possible to fight end game bosses with it (not easy but possible).

The main defence is mobility. Keep moving and you will avoid many dangers. You will also need to learn the fights to be really safe.
Last edited by Gegemo on May 31, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
So I was trying to compare this to Mathil's 3.2 arc totem build and low and behold the PoB links are the exact same down to the item and DPS. Who actually created this build? Mathil has it posted in his builds thread so I doubt he used it with out giving credit?
Last edited by Alcsaar on May 31, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
"
Alcsaar wrote:
So I was trying to compare this to Mathil's 3.2 arc totem build and low and behold the PoB links are the exact same down to the item and DPS. Who actually created this build? Mathil has it posted in his builds thread so I doubt he used it with out giving credit?

The tree is totally different, the items too:
Mathil went for more life and Shaper's Chest resulting in less DPS (if compared with his items).

Mathil create his own build as always does. I did the same (the original plan was to do an ARC miner).

Neither me or Mathil were the creator of this build. Many other players went for ARC totem (you can easly find their guide in this section of the forum) and totem in general were very popular last league.
Last edited by Gegemo on May 31, 2018, 2:56:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info