[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I put Mathil's arc totem build into pob a couple days ago to check it out, and then I put yours in today and they're the exact same builds down to the items. IDK. It was before the links in this thread got updated though.
Last edited by Alcsaar on May 31, 2018, 3:41:10 PM
"
Alcsaar wrote:
I put Mathil's arc totem build into pob a couple days ago to check it out, and then I put yours in today and they're the exact same builds down to the items. IDK. It was before the links in this thread got updated though.

Just checked Mathil build (bestiary ARC Shimmeron) and it still has different items and different tree. This build has this setup from the start (20 March).
Would you recommend The Three Dragons for the freeze effect? or should i stick to a rare helm?
Don`t we need Kikazaru rings to counter the curse effects of Soul Mantle?
Last edited by Sombra1337 on May 31, 2018, 4:51:02 PM
"
bluwara wrote:
Would you recommend The Three Dragons for the freeze effect? or should i stick to a rare helm?

With elemental focus you wan't freeze anyway and if you don't use EF then shock is better than freeze.

"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Don`t we need Kikazaru rings to counter the curse effects of Soul Mantle?

No. Diamond flask of warding will be more than enough.
Yeah im not a big fan of ele focus, probably go for crit damage + shock

also made slightly tree changes (dropping jewel for throatseeker), for ealry league.

Can't wait to start with tmw

Thx for sharing :)
"
BenDurane wrote:
Yeah im not a big fan of ele focus, probably go for crit damage + shock

also made slightly tree changes (dropping jewel for throatseeker), for ealry league.

Can't wait to start with tmw

Thx for sharing :)

The damage node missing at the wheel of Ancestral Bond is good too. If you drop 2 jewel nodes and use the intelligence route for Throatseeker you will have similar DPS: www.poeurl.com/bVSp

Jewels are still superior because you can have life.
Clear Mind is absolutely wanderful (and should be cheap).
Last edited by Gegemo on May 31, 2018, 5:50:37 PM
Would this work as a good league starter for incursion? Also what do you think about ball lightning totems?
"
Runal wrote:
Would this work as a good league starter for incursion? Also what do you think about ball lightning totems?

Should be a good league starter. I only dont know what the best levrling skills ara
I've compared your build with Mathil's, and made some of my own adjustments for my play style. I was wondering how you felt about your totem survivability? There is a 1k life and lower defenses of totems without going down to the totemic mastery in your build, do you feel like you are recasting totems because of death too often? I'm able to get more dps and more ehp out of my adjustments, but totems suffer as a result and I was just wondering how you felt about their survivability without totemic mastery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info