[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I got my first Uber Elder kill with this build! Took a few tries and the last phase would wreck me but eventually got it. Here is what I was using during the kill:

Thanks for the help Gegemo and Valmar. Reading through your posts helped a ton.
"
Slickmcgee wrote:
I got my first Uber Elder kill with this build! Took a few tries and the last phase would wreck me but eventually got it. Here is what I was using during the kill:

Thanks for the help Gegemo and Valmar. Reading through your posts helped a ton.

One suggestion: Change the enchantment on your boots - it's nice for your totems to leech life, but not needed. You'll never leech anything, since you don't kill anything.

You can take all these enchants where "haven't crit recently" "Haven't killed recently" since they are all permanent activated.
Thanks for your guide!
I have a question~ My currency could only buy Shimmeron or 6L mantle, which one should I get first?
Thank you~
"
Wei_hsiu wrote:
Thanks for your guide!
I have a question~ My currency could only buy Shimmeron or 6L mantle, which one should I get first?
Thank you~

I'd get a shimmeron and then a crit chest until soul mantle, or permanently if you don't like the curse aspect of the build.

"
Solauf wrote:

I have started playing this build on standard two weeks ago. Killed uber elder 5 times this weekend.
This is definitely the most fun build I ever played in this game. Thanks for the guide.

Any item suggestions for max dps ? At the moment I can't use Wise Oak because my light resist is lower than rest. I will fix that.
Do you suggest double bubonic trail for boots ?

What are max dps stats to look for in amulet ?
Is Shimmeron really max dps for this build or can a stat stick outperform ?

Thank you again.

Arc Chains additional 3 times xD

Get corruption on your chest +1 Gems or +2 Duration Gems and add empower lvl 4 instead of added lighting (only with corruption).
Is Shimmerion that good to sacrifice a lot for it?

My current weapon is 87k dps, when I go Shimmerion I would reach 95k dps. Of cause I would have to reskill 6 damage nodes into power charges. Power charges are garbage without a Shimmerion, so I have only 3 at the moment, and damage nodes instead.

Weapon is

dropped in any nameless incursion - there's lot of possible upgrades. This weapon is by no means optimal.

With this weapon, I can shield charge and use fortify, without thougts about avoiding to crit. Shield is

pure damage, again dropped in a nameless incursion.

I plan to farm for Shimmerions for myself by doing elder, a first try I've already done. Wasn't very difficult with this build, died only because I forget to run to Zana at the end...

Hi why do you use Devoto?
Why we use Diamond Flask? Can i switch it for some defensive flask like Quartz that gives 10% dodge chance?
"
Ventori wrote:
Why we use Diamond Flask? Can i switch it for some defensive flask like Quartz that gives 10% dodge chance?

Diamond Flask is your biggest dps flask. Better swap Oak if you need defence
"
groar wrote:
"
Ventori wrote:

Diamond Flask is your biggest dps flask. Better swap Oak if you need defence

How does this crit chance makes dps for this build? Could you explain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info