[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I'd like to thanks for the build i really enjoy playing it. My actual gear and stats at 92lvl:
4730 life (206 life regen)
2600 mana (165 mana regen)
+25% dmg reduction at 3 endurance charges

I just wonder if there is alternative support gem instead of Elemental Focus to keep shock chance but not lose much damage?
Last edited by Ventori on Jul 8, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
"
Ventori wrote:

I just wonder if there is alternative support gem instead of Elemental Focus to keep shock chance but not lose much damage?

Power charge on critical but it's a lot less dps. (POB on my build says 100k less.)
Uber Elder down first try! Died 4 times, done on a 5L Soul Mantle (fusings were not kind to me on either Soul Mantle or Loreweave).

Spoiler

Guardians and Shaper were fairly easy - this build definitely wrecks, even with far from perfect gear/jewels. Leveling and getting to 93 was a breeze too - got lucky on an early shimmeron drop and bought the second, then really lucky on that shaper diamond ring I have.

Thanks for the build guide, and for all the people commenting!
Spoiler

Could anyone familiar with this build suggest me what should i do now to improve? Right now im kindof struggling at T14 maps, im lacking dps what makes me die in Alira map, so make it immposible to profit on temple.
Im open for any tips, thanks.
"
TwojKolega wrote:
Spoiler

Could anyone familiar with this build suggest me what should i do now to improve? Right now im kindof struggling at T14 maps, im lacking dps what makes me die in Alira map, so make it immposible to profit on temple.
Im open for any tips, thanks.

You could swap your shield to a weapon and your diamond ring doesn't really have anything but life.
Also singularity could be replaced with a rare wand pretty easily.
I would change:
- Shield to a rare with life, resists, some kind of damage
- Armour to a 6L rare with life, resists
- Life flask to a Wise Oak flask
- Properly enchant boot

Have fun
Another suggestion:

I use a spire of stone jewel (Totems cannot be stunned + a few % more totem life).

This helped me lots in hard situations, where totems come under fire. Instead of being stunned until destroyed they can fire this one shot that clears the situation.

Especially in incursions in harder map mods this helps a lot - I play them very fast to do all tasks, so when pressing totems have to tank a lot. And with this jewel this works. When playing slower in maps it's not necessary - but it helps there, too.

Hey guys I really want to understand how you guys manage to kill uber elders and such ... I got one shotted by most of the shaper's guardians ... how do you do it ?

This is what ive been running.

Last edited by N0str4d4mus on Jul 9, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
"
Ryce wrote:
"
Camaron wrote:
How does the damage compare to saboteur arc trapper? ( in HC )
Also how does survablity compare to saboteur?

Ty

Saboteur is better in everything.

DPS
Health Pool
Mobility

You also don't wear a Soul Mantle as Saboteur, so you are not risking having curses on you when you have no charges for long boss fight.

You are curse immune in most variations of this build (Kikazaru or Atziri Reflection).

Also show me Saboteur build with 5mil shaper dps and 8k Effective Life+ES .

True you can't use normal movement skill but you are really fast with adrenaline flask + Lightning Warp.
Last edited by groar on Jul 9, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

I have started playing this build on standard two weeks ago. Killed uber elder 5 times this weekend.
This is definitely the most fun build I ever played in this game. Thanks for the guide.

Any item suggestions for max dps ? At the moment I can't use Wise Oak because my light resist is lower than rest. I will fix that.
Do you suggest double bubonic trail for boots ?

What are max dps stats to look for in amulet ?
Is Shimmeron really max dps for this build or can a stat stick outperform ?

Thank you again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info