Share your Tier 15 Elder spawn attempts, rants, and salt here!!

Time to quit this league I think lol

This happened way too many times..

Really, what was GGG thinking? (Spoilers: they weren't)
another day, another 3 red elder spawns, again no t15 elder. 15 days of nonstop red elder spawning, and counting. this is a fucking joke and seriously reduces my enjoyment of the league. I'm sick of chasing the elder for nothing, I'm sick of being forced to run all those shit maps.
14: T11, T12, T13, T13, Elder T12 (Hydra + Chimera area)

This one is extra disappointing. I had Shaper on Reef, as well as the other two T15 maps, Elder influence on 19/20 maps, and did Reef for my 20th map.

Before:

After:
Similar to my one 3 tries ago, conclusion: trying to find a rule set doesn't work?
I'm inclined to agree; at the very least there probably isn't any atlas mechanic that will 100% cause Elder to spawn on T15.

Absolutely soul crushing........

Fuck this shit honestly
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Mar 25, 2018, 3:25:54 PM
I feel if they have made it so elder himself is weighted more to be placed in the higher tier out of the guardians it would be much better mechanic. :/
Another 5 hours to spread Elder on Reef + Sunken City + Lava Lake, spawned on Torture Chamber again.

It's not just the fact that the Elder spawn itself is RNG, along the way, there were 5 times where I did a Shaper map and Elder retreated 2-3 maps instead. RNG upon RNG. May as well put him in loot boxes.

Wouldn't even be doing this if not for the challenge. It's not so much a "War" for the Atlas so much as handholding your granddad across each map that sometimes refuses to proceed forward.

What's so bad about letting Elder spawn more reliably on T15 maps based on your quest progress? Afraid of high ilvl Elder items flooding the market? People already get Shaper equivalent items from T16 Guardians and Shaper's Realm. Seems like a meaningless mechanic to drag out Uber Elder progression. Except people are already farming him daily...
Last edited by Hanarae on Mar 25, 2018, 7:07:02 PM
"
Hanarae wrote:
Seems like a meaningless mechanic to drag out Uber Elder progression. Except people are already farming him daily...

thats the worst part of it all: those who had lucky t15 elder rng have their t16 orb, they could farm uber elder, they could remove all those shit maps and farm a muuuuuch more efficient shaped atlas for several weeks by now. Often times even with an elder ring. Meanwhile, us folks with bad t15 elder rng are stuck doing bad layout bad returns maps like malformation or terrace, coupled with tons of lower, tier9-12 maps to spread the influence.

As the system currently works, the difference between good and bad t15 elder rng is easily 20ex or more, 3 weeks into the league.
Last edited by Black_Gun on Mar 26, 2018, 12:15:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info