Share your Tier 15 Elder spawn attempts, rants, and salt here!!

Ya the entire concept is fkd, player A spawns him on his 2nd or 3rd ever time on a 15 and finishes his fragments in a few days, player B spawns him 500 times over a year and never lands him on a 15 and uninstalls the game.
Well you aren't missing much unless you're planning on farming uber elder which is not worth doing mind you.

I suppose if you're looking for challenges it's obviously worth it.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

8: T8, T9, T11, T12, Elder T10 (Mino area)

He mixed it up by spawning on a yellow map this time
because of that I stopped to play :D
when they fix it, I'm in

is elder at least appearing in red maps after killing him and running t15's?
that "mechanic" is so fkd... it would be so much fun to farm shaper/elder items, if it would be possible
Did 5 attempts mostly on the starting from phoenix to hydra quadrant. If I really tried..it would 3-4 hrs. But a player with real life proriorities...took me 18 hrs lol

Is it worth it? yeah, if u want an elder orb.

IS IT REALLY WORTH IT? not really, unless you want to farm uber elder.

IS IT REALLY WORTH YOUR TIME? if GGG cares, they could make it easier for the rest of us.
Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 19, 2018, 1:00:57 PM
really cruel and punishing i just wonder why they do such a thing? i mean u try and elder emerges in t12 then u need at least 1 exalted to clear him and it ruins your maps. thx GGG. i guess i regret starting poe over again.
Fix this shit, its unbearable levels of uncontrollable rng
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
I guess that's why he's called the Elder?

It's like trying to walk an old guy who won't move unless you clear what's in the way for him. Literally babysitting. Hard to believe Shaper is threatened by a crappy entity like him who runs from maps.

Can't avoid it if you want 40/40 this League. I'm worried for my sanity.
Last edited by Hanarae on Mar 19, 2018, 8:07:21 PM
Man, I am not sure if it's worth even to try. I usually shape my Atlas so there is only shaped t11-14 and hesistate to even just complete a bunch of red maps for Twinned challenges and whatnot, but that is just next level shenanigans.
9: T9, T9, T11, T12, Elder T10 (Mino area)

Basically the same maps as last time except Scriptorium instead of Vaal Pyramid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info