Share your Tier 15 Elder spawn attempts, rants, and salt here!!

"
Hanarae wrote:
GGG knows man. There's no way, after all that...

lol... it gets much worse. Then you get to defeat Shaper. Think you're finally done? NOPE... you get to fight Uber Elder! Zana's quest teases completion all the time while keeping it just out of reach. I am wondering if her next quest involves me having to somehow transcend this mortal coil into the digital world to help her fight back Elder's spread for eternity.
I was gonna complain until I got fragment 15 on 6th try. Now I think this mechanic is a great design, and you shall only advance if you're the chosen one by wraeclast God. Have fun sukkaaaas
Was on 13/15 when i got elder to T15. Decided to go 100% way and made another char to get 2 last fragments. Was worth it
I spawned it in my 2nd attempt and I get tier 14 fragment bc I didn't spawn tier 14 elder before. It spawned too soon :(
6th attempt where Elder has 2 T15s 2 T14s to pick from and he goes for freaking Torture Chamber again because fuck you that's why.

And the elder influence always starts on the right side so it takes me 30 maps just to move him to top left quadrant.
Argh, my hype for next league just died a little bit -- being reminded about having to do this again. I was happy in the bliss of forgetfulness.
Just watched a video a few days ago of some guy killing elder with 1/1 life and no ES.

This thread makes me feel like :/ now!
The remaining 13 days until the league is over. Elder does not appear in T15. Do not implement content that does not even play.

I met the seventh Elder. However, it was T14.
I am not using ShaperOrb over T5.
Perhaps it is a prerequisite that you are using ShperOrb?

before

after try LavaLake

Another ten times. What's wrong?
ign:MAGIC_CREATOR,Motivational_switch
Last edited by kouki777 on May 23, 2018, 8:39:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info