Share your Tier 15 Elder spawn attempts, rants, and salt here!!

"
Powderoff wrote:
1 attempt in Bestiary league and got exactly the same Elder/Guardian spawn as in this reddit thread, while having more red map influenced and less yellow:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/854wf0/ok_i_give_up_why_we_need_a_lot_of_rng_to_do_this/

Note how Elder influence goes around Chimera and Hydra...

Never clicked on your link before posting but that was exactly the same elder influence i had (ok ok, -1 yellow +1 red) thus also 3 T15 Elder influenfe and i had EXACTLY the same Elder spot (Summit in T12) i can even do 1 better, EVEN EXACTLY the same guardians spots.....

Think we can now savely say this is soooo rigged, and if this is rigged there should be a way to force a T15 Elder.....so people, who got T15 elder and how was your map (Elder inlfuence) like?
10: T12, T12, T13, T14, Elder T13 (Chimera + Hydra area)

I had all 3 left side T15's this time too. My last map before he appeared was a Reef.

Last edited by Tokenx on Mar 20, 2018, 7:48:35 AM
11: T11, T12, T14, T14, Elder T13 (Chimera + Hydra area)

Last map was Colosseum.

"
Tokenx wrote:
My Guardian + Elder spawns so far:
1: T11, T11, T12, Shaped T15, Elder T12 (Hydra quadrant)
2: T10, T11, T12, T14, Elder T13 (Chimera quadrant)
3: T11, T12, T14, T14, Elder T13 (Phoenix quadrant)
4: T9, T9, T11, T12, Elder T10 (Mino quadrant)
5: T12, T14, T14, T15, Elder T13 (Mino quadrant)
6: T10, T11, T13, T14, Elder T12 (Phoenix quadrant)

BAHHHHH

*If you did get him to spawn on a T15, please update us with how many spawns it took you*
why you need him on t15? Every red map is ok no?
For the "Complete Zana's Questline" challenge you have to get every memory fragment (15 total), and the last 2 require you to spawn Elder on a T14 map and T15 map respectively.

I'm mostly trying to do this for the challenge since I got 40/40 in the past few leagues.
"
Switi wrote:
"
Powderoff wrote:
1 attempt in Bestiary league and got exactly the same Elder/Guardian spawn as in this reddit thread, while having more red map influenced and less yellow:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/854wf0/ok_i_give_up_why_we_need_a_lot_of_rng_to_do_this/

Note how Elder influence goes around Chimera and Hydra...

Never clicked on your link before posting but that was exactly the same elder influence i had (ok ok, -1 yellow +1 red) thus also 3 T15 Elder influenfe and i had EXACTLY the same Elder spot (Summit in T12) i can even do 1 better, EVEN EXACTLY the same guardians spots.....

Think we can now savely say this is soooo rigged, and if this is rigged there should be a way to force a T15 Elder.....so people, who got T15 elder and how was your map (Elder inlfuence) like?

Yep, exact guardians spawns and Elder in Summit as well in my case, the only change was having more red map influenced and less yellows than the guy from reddit :)

What I'm more concerned about is how Elder influence avoids T16 maps... maybe i just don't understand the way of "doing it right" :).
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Last edited by Powderoff on Mar 21, 2018, 2:37:24 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya the entire concept is fkd, player A spawns him on his 2nd or 3rd ever time on a 15 and finishes his fragments in a few days, player B spawns him 500 times over a year and never lands him on a 15 and uninstalls the game.

This right here.
12: T11, T12, T13, T14, Elder T13 (Phoenix area)

Decided to try this "single-quadrant" method a few people were talking about. It did not work.

TODAY I finally managed to spawn my Elder on a T15 Basilica Map.

I got a hint from a guild mate... he said, the best way is to ONLY play T16 guardian maps.
I found that playing random T16 maps won´t make the Elder spread his influence - I had to play the T16 map of the quadrant he started spreading. So in my case, only Phoenix maps.
It took a while.... but then voilá, Elder spawned right next to the Phoenix map on Basilica.

I succeeded on my 1st attempt. Before though, I played random connected shaper maps and usually ended up with Elder all around the T16 area - but he always spawned on a lower tier map. Sometimes even in the yellow area.

I can´t count the number of red Elders I killed so far...But I would guess at least 30-40 times. And he never spawned on a natural (non shaped) T15 map.

So - if you can relate to this, give it a shot. At least it worked for me today.
First time he spawned, he went T15. I was just trying to get him to spawn at all.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info