Share your Tier 15 Elder spawn attempts, rants, and salt here!!

Grats you two!

This time Elder dropped me a nice Watcher's Eye, so at least it wasn't for nothing :)

i had a t15 elder on my 2nd go around, but due to it being my 2nd go around i wasn't even on the memory fragment 14/15 for it to matter and got my t12 memory from it lol. after that it just been t12/t13 red elder over and over again. rip me
13: T11, T12, T14, T15, Elder T13 (Phoenix area)

Ive been trying to get the t15 elder spawn for almost 2 weeks now, without success. It's starting to really frustrate me. And the worst part of it is that all this elder-chasing forces me to play bad maps.

Meanwhile, a guildmate of mine who got the t15 spawn on day 5 of the season is farming his shaped atlas with more sextants and an elder ring and gets twice the exp and returns per map than I do, even if we're farming maps of the same tier. This difference in our atlas RNG probably amounts to me trailing him by at least 20ex by now...

This kind of RNG is such a bullshit...
Last edited by Black_Gun on Mar 24, 2018, 4:32:48 AM
Really eazy after i defeat elder i just run t15 , t16 till elder influence spawned and thats all.
102/150 on Elder endgame grind challenge. Still no t15 Elder. Fuck
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
14/15

23 elder spawns so far

this is becoming a giant fucking joke honestly.
So I had one of the guardians sitting in Waterways, hadn't any maps in that area finished so far, had no idea where the rest was.
My intention was to do Reef to capture the soul for the Pantheon but I had no idea where on the Atlas Reef was. I bought the map and when I tried to open the map with the Divine Vessel it said something like "There is no Soul to capture in this map" and I was like...wat?
Run the map anyway, killed the map boss and left and the Atlas updated and turns out Elder himself is sittting on Reef... Dude I wanted that fucking soul you arse! And I killed Nassar, not the Elder why couldn't I put that damn Divine Vessel in it?
Anyway, now the Elder sits in my T15 map and denies me my Nassar soul because my char is to weak to kill him, tried the lightning guardian and got demolished...
Keep reading about people doing 20+ attempts to spawn him in t15. I've done 2 tries so far, both t12. Thinking I should quite to preserve my sanity. This is a horribly toxic mechanic, and it should be changed to guaranteed t15 spawn for the last fragment.
Still trying and failing. Last version: had 19 elder influenced maps, basilica under shaper influence, run a basilica, and nice elder spawns on t10 wasteland. awww

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info