[3.2] Spectral Shield Throw - Gladiator - Pure Phys

pretty much copy paste from [Removed by Support]

single target dps is very low and slow maps clear speed , go for https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/Zambash/forum-posts if u want to be able to clear at least trash faster....
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 27, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
"
kory1979 wrote:

single target dps is very low and slow maps clear speed , go for https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/Zambash/forum-posts if u want to be able to clear at least trash faster....

Respectfully I disagree with you, just looked over that guide, and I disagree completely with his links, and he also isn't unsing lioneye's chest, which is a big deal. I don't like fork at all.

He also stays on the left side of the tree, and I go to the right side a bit.

And yeah, single target is our biggest downfall, but our clear speed is really really good and fun! That second build looks fun and interesting I'll check it out!
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 27, 2018, 11:56:19 PM
"
kory1979 wrote:

this guy switched his guid a lot, deleted old sugestion from posts etc. he was clearly on a wrong way on the beginning. he copied from others ;)
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 27, 2018, 11:59:15 PM
"
baerendude wrote:
this guy switched his guid a lot, deleted old sugestion from posts etc. he was clearly on a wrong way on the beginning. he copied from others ;)

Are you saying I'm copying others because I edit my guide? Not sure if that's what youre saying or not xD

Also, in case you were, I definitely have been updating by guide and changing lots of things! I've had a couple people message me with their path of building links, I've spent like 3 or 4 hours messing around with path of building, and I've spent a lot of time changing around my build!

It's a new skill, I'm learning, everyone else is learning, and what I thought would be best in the beginning isn't anything like what I'm doing now. It's been awesome having so many people help me figure stuff out, I definitely haven't had time to test everything on my own :)

That new Ele shield throw build looks really cool and I'm really excited to check it out :D
Got 81 gladiator ATM. With Lioneye Remorse and 5l Belly sitting at almost 6k HP with 405 go/sec hp regen with stone golem. DPS around 13k on SST. Bleed DPS is around 4,5k - 7.8 k. All resist maxed except chaos ress.78% block/spellblock. IT lacks single target dmg but clearspeed on trash mobs is decent :)

I'm planning to try Crimson Dance on near future...
Last edited by Cr1tic on Mar 10, 2018, 3:19:30 AM
"
psdoug315 wrote:
"
baerendude wrote:

Are you saying I'm copying others because I edit my guide? Not sure if that's what youre saying or not xD

Also, in case you were, I definitely have been updating by guide and changing lots of things! I've had a couple people message me with their path of building links, I've spent like 3 or 4 hours messing around with path of building, and I've spent a lot of time changing around my build!

It's a new skill, I'm learning, everyone else is learning, and what I thought would be best in the beginning isn't anything like what I'm doing now. It's been awesome having so many people help me figure stuff out, I definitely haven't had time to test everything on my own :)

That new Ele shield throw build looks really cool and I'm really excited to check it out :D

i was saying that the one from [Removed by Support] was a lot changing ;) not yours
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 28, 2018, 12:13:43 AM
"
baerendude wrote:

i was saying that the one from [Removed by Support] was a lot changing ;) not yours

Ah, cool :3 I got sorta tilted just cause I've spent so much time trying stuff out and so many regrets unlearning stuff that wasn't right xD

This build has been really fun to work on though!
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 28, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
Glad to see more people working on making SST viable. I'm way behind the pack just playing with it casually, but as soon as i was able to get some Chain going in the build (via Ewar's Mirage), and temporarily, Fork (not too big of a fan of Fork either) it feels so much better.I haven't tried it with pierce yet. But seeing as there's so few options for chain other than using a gem slot or being a Deadeye, im wondering what else can work at higher level than Ewar's. If I get high enough level I might try and make something work with Mjolnir for fun.
Tempus Fugit
"
Shiken wrote:
Glad to see more people working on making SST viable. I'm way behind the pack just playing with it casually, but as soon as i was able to get some Chain going in the build (via Ewar's Mirage), and temporarily, Fork (not too big of a fan of Fork either) it feels so much better.I haven't tried it with pierce yet. But seeing as there's so few options for chain other than using a gem slot or being a Deadeye, im wondering what else can work at higher level than Ewar's. If I get high enough level I might try and make something work with Mjolnir for fun.

Let me know how making chain work goes, I tried it a bit, and it was fun, but I find most of our damage late game comes from the little explosion projectiles. But yeah, definitely try it out and let me know how it goes! Thanks for the input and feedback :D
"
psdoug315 wrote:
"
Shiken wrote:

Let me know how making chain work goes, I tried it a bit, and it was fun, but I find most of our damage late game comes from the little explosion projectiles. But yeah, definitely try it out and let me know how it goes! Thanks for the input and feedback :D

i think chain is something you can work with as a deadeye ranger but not as a gladiator, cause you just need a bit physical dmg on every mob to procc your bleeddebuff and the explosion. The most important thing is, to get bleeding on every mob and therefore the explosion at the end ist the important thing, not the shield itself. Therefor fork ist the the thing to go for in packs, cause you can split up the debuff and to twice the dmg inside the center of the shieldexplosion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info